Its a new season... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Its a new season...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Actually my phone must have autocorrected to that for some reason. I just tried typing in grammar and it went right to Grammer. Stupid technology!

Ha! Your phone thinks you want to talk about Kelsey Grammer, which is even funnier than the rest of the commentary. You must love Frasier... ;)

(Okay...okay...I do too...)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The tweets keep alluding to big things. Could there be a sleeper recruit on campus? Sunday morning will be exciting.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You spelled grammar wrong on purpose, right?

Ha! Your phone thinks you want to talk about Kelsey Grammer, which is even funnier than the rest of the commentary. You must love Frasier... ;)

(Okay...okay...I do too...)

If you two start talking tossed salads and scrambled eggs.....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have not seen this much enthusiasm for coaches, players, recruits in the last 6 f... years!!! Although I was disappointed and let down before, I am now hoping again for a much better product on the field comes next fall!!!! Anything less than 6 Ws is a downer, never mind about low or high expectation!!!! I just want UConnFB to win and win often!!!

Reaction Score
The vibe is definitely more positive and upbeat than it has been. This is especially evident with the kids who have been here for a couple of years already and are experiencing a change and culture

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom