2023 Recruiting: - Isaiah Miranda Update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Isaiah Miranda Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Apparently he’s transferring to a high school in socal. Can’t be good for us vs ucla and usc.

Reaction Score
damn reminds me of precious moving to montverde in FL. advantage ucla.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Maybe he just wants some socal weather before he comes up to Storrs and the snow to win a championship?
And while better than CT, winter temps in SoCal are usually not exactly beach volleyball temps. Never seen the USC campus, but UCLA and Westwood Village are reasonably enticing.

Reaction Score
And while better than CT, winter temps in SoCal are usually not exactly beach volleyball temps. Never seen the USC campus, but UCLA and Westwood Village are reasonably enticing.
@BigErnMcCracken, you want to weigh in on that? I always thought of winter high temps in SoCal in the 70 degree range most days. So while that's not 80 degrees and beach weather, that beats the hell out of CT winters. Lol

Reaction Score
@BigErnMcCracken, you want to weigh in on that? I always thought of winter high temps in SoCal in the 70 degree range most days. So while that's not 80 degrees and beach weather, that beats the hell out of CT winters. Lol

It's not tropical like Miami but it's still pretty nice. Can be low 60s one day in December (although that would be on the cool side) and then 80 the next day. Personally, I love the winter out here.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I’ve been there to visit my son often enough in months that include Dec- March among others. He lives walkable to UCLA and also a place in Malibu. Lots of days in the 50s those winter months, sometimes lower, as low as high 30s (rare) but 60s is not unusual. Bottom line, I’d take that over CT with the low 70s here and there but sun bathing isn’t ideal either. But if I’m recruiting a kid out there I’d find every pic of a bikini girl I could. Not of high importance to a teen, but the Pacific ain’t my much warmer than LI Sound or the Cape.

Reaction Score
despite the OP from monday that stated we were "pushing hard" him?
He isn’t coming here, just use the info you’ve recently been hearing. Just visited UCLA and USC and is playing his last year before college out there. It’s over!

Reaction Score
He isn’t coming here, just use the info you’ve recently been hearing. Just visited UCLA and USC and is playing his last year before college out there. It’s over!
thanks. i've accepted that he's now beyond our grasp but there is a distinction between "he's not coming here" and "he hasn't been an option for awhile."

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I’ve been there to visit my son often enough in months that include Dec- March among others. He lives walkable to UCLA and also a place in Malibu. Lots of days in the 50s those winter months, sometimes lower, as low as high 30s (rare) but 60s is not unusual.

Reaction Score
I visited usc and ucla on some college tours while I was out there a few years ago. USC’s campus is absolutely beautiful

Reaction Score
doesnt seem like we're in serious contention for any bigs at this point, not that we need to sign one in '23

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69