2023 Recruiting: - Isaiah Miranda Update | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Isaiah Miranda Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was just talking about him in the Ugonna thread. Seems like Kentucky has cooled on him, so there's opportunity.

Sounds like LSU already dropped at least one bag based on his "it was crazy". Not sure what other than a duffel of cash can be crazy about a random dude in your house.

Reaction Score
Was just talking about him in the Ugonna thread. Seems like Kentucky has cooled on him, so there's opportunity.

Sounds like LSU already dropped at least one bag based on his "it was crazy". Not sure what other than a duffel of cash can be crazy about a random dude in your house.
He was only retweeting Kentucky posts for some time and then had the official to USC. Cooling from Squid definitely gives the good guys a shot.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
You don’t think Cooley is scouring every pocket he can find for money to give to Bowen? Or you think he’s operating under the impression it’s worth spending his recruiting resources on a kid who’s definitely going to be offered a ton of money to go to Duke and other places?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Mmm, and you know this how exactly?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Occam‘s razor - Miranda was always a reach for PC. Isn’t it most likely that they just got feedback that he was heading elsewhere and so they moved onto the next candidate?

Reaction Score
I’m in Tallahassee right now. One of my friends here is very close with an FSU assistant (a relative of mine is a former FSU staff member). He says that the FSU coaching staff has serious NIL worries and that they just won’t be able to compete.

They are more hopeful that they’ll find the money for football players, but they aren’t feeling on that side either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom