2024 Recruiting: - Isaiah Abraham offered | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Isaiah Abraham offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those who know as little about him as I did, he’s #86 on 247 (3 star), but #73 in their composite rankings (4 star). Rivals has him #69, and On 3 has him #55. Here is a tweet with some other schools who have recently expressed interest.

Reaction Score
After getting just one high-major offer (Georgetown) prior to this spring, Abraham has gotten five total high-major offers since March, four in the last month:

First offer: North Texas

Last summer: Bowie State, Howard, Radford, Georgetown, George Mason

March: Kansas State

June: Virginia Tech, Bethune-Cookman, Maryland, Marquette, Wichita State, Murray State

July: UConn

A quote from Abraham: “I am best at getting to my shot,” Abraham told Rivals.com. “Even when I am off a little bit I am going to play hard, in general. I have worked a lot recently on handling the ball with pressure. I am working on getting to my shot coming off screens, reading the defense and making plays off that. I have heard some Paul George comparisons because of my size and how I shoot the ball.”

Me likey.

Reaction Score
A new school, UConn, what’s their pitch?
“They actually just offered me earlier. The assistant, Luke Murray, has had multiple conversations about how he liked my game and believed in me. They have talked about how I could fit into their culture and team. Also talking about how they handle and value development.”

Are you planning any visits?
“I’m thinking about taking visits to UConn and Virginia, but haven’t made any plans to yet.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom