Is it Threadworthy? | The Boneyard

Is it Threadworthy?

Reaction Score
Ohio State @ Iowa FOX 1:00

I’m expecting a regular season record TV audience for this sold out Big Ten battle. I think a win by tOSU clinches a top 4 seed. An Iowa win keeps their hopes alive to clinch one with a repeat performance.

Of course, any TV viewership Record could fall again next week.

Gooooooooo . . . .!

Reaction Score
Definitely threadworthy! I figure a split...Iowa today...OSU in the Big Ten finals
Are you saying OSU beats Iowa in the Big 10 finals? That sounds like OSU winning the rubber match to me, since OSU already has one win on their home court this season.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Yes...I think OSU is better.

BTW: at noon today LadyVol visits South Carolina...ESPN. I think Tenn....despite being
unranked...is one of a few teams that can beat South Carolina. Granted their prior
game was in Knoxville but they led at the half....tied after 3 quarters...miserable offense
doomed them in the 4th. They have talent....and will need South Carolina to have an off-game.

My impression is that LadyVol is on the NCAA bubble...a win today would put them in the
tourney imo. I don't think a loss would hurt them...I do think LadyVol will wind up in The Dance...simply because
the committee will want them in.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Ohio State @ Iowa FOX 1:00

I’m expecting a regular season record TV audience for this sold out Big Ten battle. I think a win by tOSU clinches a top 4 seed. An Iowa win keeps their hopes alive to clinch one with a repeat performance.

Of course, any TV viewership Record could fall again next week.

Gooooooooo . . . .!
Definitely the Game of the Day in WCBB. I'll be recording to watch later, as NC State's Senior Day game starts at 2 pm.

I imagine the arena will be packed to the gills, as Caitlin Clark plays her last regular season game...and a lot on the line regarding the final standings and NCAAT seeding.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom