Men - Is Huskies All-Access still a thing? | The Boneyard

Men Is Huskies All-Access still a thing?

Reaction Score
Anyone know if Huskies All-Access is still being offered? Would like to watch some soccer once the season starts, now that the Red Sox season is swirling the drain at this point. However, the information seems buried on uconnhuskies.com and my calendar only lists live stats as being an option to follow. Just curious if anyone has heard if it’s coming back, or something else will be offered to catch these games on video.
Thanks.

Reaction Score
I’m not 100% sure but I would imagine the same deal applies to Men’s Soccer?

-> All UConn women's soccer home games and BIG EAST Conference games will be streamed through FloSports, which is the home of the BIG EAST Digital Network. Subscriptions to FloSports are either $30 per month or $150 per year and grant access to every event streamed through FloSports.<-

Reaction Score
I’m not 100% sure but I would imagine the same deal applies to Men’s Soccer?

-> All UConn women's soccer home games and BIG EAST Conference games will be streamed through FloSports, which is the home of the BIG EAST Digital Network. Subscriptions to FloSports are either $30 per month or $150 per year and grant access to every event streamed through FloSports.<-

Definitely wondering if UConn All Access is gone.

I would think this very well could apply to many UConn sporting events, including men's soccer, Field Hockey, and women's volleyball in the fall, and baseball, softball, and women's lacrosse in the spring. I would think ice hockey is not a part of this, since those teams play in Hockey East and not the Big East.

Reaction Score
Definitely wondering if UConn All Access is gone.

I would think this very well could apply to many UConn sporting events, including men's soccer, Field Hockey, and women's volleyball in the fall, and baseball, softball, and women's lacrosse in the spring. I would think ice hockey is not a part of this, since those teams play in Hockey East and not the Big East.
Confirmed:

-> In accordance with the BIG EAST Conference agreement with leading sports streaming service FloSports, many UConn athletics sporting events will be streamed via the FloSports platform in 2021-22, rather than through UConnHuskies.com. The deal will not impact UConn men's and women's basketball, as all home and intraconference road basketball games fall under the league's media rights agreement with FOX Sports. <—

Men’s Soccer link <<<<

Reaction Score
Confirmed:

-> In accordance with the BIG EAST Conference agreement with leading sports streaming service FloSports, many UConn athletics sporting events will be streamed via the FloSports platform in 2021-22, rather than through UConnHuskies.com. The deal will not impact UConn men's and women's basketball, as all home and intraconference road basketball games fall under the league's media rights agreement with FOX Sports. <—

Men’s Soccer link <<<<
Thanks. Funny that they put out that release today.

Reaction Score
Subscribed just for a month to see what it's about. Pretty good picture for the women's soccer game (though I hate the giant FLOFC in the upper right corner). However, they need to move their camera stand because they can't show either corner closest to the press box because of the stanchions between each window. Will have to watch a few more before deciding to go for the year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom