Iowa v. Michigan Is Only On Peacock Tonight | The Boneyard

Iowa v. Michigan Is Only On Peacock Tonight

Reaction Score
It's a game that millions of young girls across the country will want to see for obvious reasons but that would never stop a TV Network from swooping in to make a buck. Sickening.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Yes and get used to it because this streaming business is only going to get worse. Pretty soon we'll have to stream 6 different services to see most of the games. Others are going to get involved too.

Reaction Score
They didn’t “swoop in”. As part of NBCs deal with the BiG, Peacock has been broadcasting select CFB MCBB WCBB games through the year.

That said I do wish someone had pressured them to move the game to an NBC cable channel, like CNBC which airs SharkTank reruns at night.

Reaction Score
Yes and get used to it because this streaming business is only going to get worse. Pretty soon we'll have to stream 6 different services to see most of the games. Others are going to get involved too.
So true

Reaction Score
It's a game that millions of young girls across the country will want to see for obvious reasons but that would never stop a TV Network from swooping in to make a buck. Sickening.
This has been on the broadcast schedule for months. No swooping occurred.

NBC/Peacock lucked out in my opinion as I had expected it to be broken Sunday. How often does Clark go scoreless in. a quarter, especially at the clip she was going?

Reaction Score
They didn’t “swoop in”. As part of NBCs deal with the BiG, Peacock has been broadcasting select CFB MCBB WCBB games through the year.

That said I do wish someone had pressured them to move the game to an NBC cable channel, like CNBC which airs SharkTank reruns at night.
Or NBC Sports. Would have been a good move for ratings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom