interesting Oscars moment W Smith & C Rock | Page 2 | The Boneyard

interesting Oscars moment W Smith & C Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It is a sign of how screwed up we are as a society that anyone is debating whether it is OK for an actor to slug a comedian over a joke he didn't like. Will Smith is a tool, and if he had done that in almost any other context he would be getting arrested or at least sued.

I hope Rock has a 10 minute riff about Will Smith in his next stand up special. Will Smith deserves it.

Reaction Score
Will Smith's first reaction was to laugh so I hope he cold cocked himself in the face too. What an insufferable, self important moron. The comedy world will get its revenge and I look forward to it.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
It is a sign of how screwed up we are as a society that anyone is debating whether it is OK for an actor to slug a comedian over a joke he didn't like. Will Smith is a tool, and if he had done that in almost any other context he would be getting arrested or at least sued.

I hope Rock has a 10 minute riff about Will Smith in his next stand up special. Will Smith deserves it.
He still could. That’s really up to Chris Rock at this point.

Reaction Score
Rock is a comedian doing what he does. Nobody is exempt from jokes when a comedian is working. Will was wrong for the violence. Apparently Jada has alopecia. But Rock didn't know and ut was a GI Jane joke. Nothing about the Will/Jada drama over the last couple of years.

Plus Will laughed.

Reaction Score
Are we sure it was actually Will Smith? Does anyone know the whereabouts of Big Shot Bob?

Robert-Horry-Will-Smith.jpg

Reaction Score
I wish they got into a proper fight. Rolling around on stage. Needing to be broken up by security. That would of been incredible.

Reaction Score
They were having some fun calling people up for a fake “Covid test requirement” and Bradley Cooper, Tyler Perry and a couple others came up stage as part of the joke. When asked for the same thing Will Smith denied coming on stage, he’s an idiot now and while I feel bad for her hair deal, she’s not likeable any more either. Screw them!

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Jada Pinkett Smith has autoimmune disorder that has caused her to lose her hair. She’s been open about it. Chris Rock made a joke in reference to her hair situation. Pick a side but that’s what led to the slap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom