Insane ending Xavier Marquette | The Boneyard

Insane ending Xavier Marquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ1

Reaction Score
What a great watch, a four point play to tie the game, followed by a 3 point buzzer beater. Wow!!

Reaction Score
I think playing #9 in conference ties your best in-conference opportunity over the last 5 or 6 years. You get this in your first game back, and it’s likely not your highest ranked conference opponent you’ll play this year. So much better opportunity in the Big East. Definitely more excitement.

Reaction Score
The move back will be good for us. The comp is better. Our recruiting has improved already. But I think there's more to it. There's magic to our program and their's magic to this conference. Or the group of schools. I know there are plenty of BC and Cuse haters on this board, but we need those guys back to.

The Big East tournament in MSG was one of the best events in sports. With the local fan bases. Which very much included the Cuse snobs. I think I only recently realized this.

Seriously, the Big East tournament trails events like the NCAA tournament, the world cup, basically the best sports events in the sports world. That's it. We need it back in full.

Reaction Score
You can't hand away wins in this league like we did today. Especially at home.

Reaction Score
Xavier will be ranked, Marquette and us will receive votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member