Individual Mojo responsibility | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Individual Mojo responsibility

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
At the moment I'm just passing time until the game starts but, I feel I should be doing something more to help the mojo

View attachment 85883

Pregaming at a friend's house on the Florida Gulf Coast Intercoastal.

Fish fry with some Mingo snapper, Gulf shrimp and cold beer.

Cloudy, hazy and humid.

20230325_165716.jpg

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
UConn women's team doing their part to make sure they can focus their complete attention on the men's game tonight. They've cleared their schedule right through the summer.

Ooof, they looked horrible. 25 turnovers.

Reaction Score
Against Iona was just watching the game, and after a lackluster first half got nervous, and went to the fridge and grabbed a 16oz Narragansett. (it’s no longer the same weasel piss that we drank at UConn in the 70’s)

Against St Mary’s, same thing. Both games the effect was like Popeye opening that can of spinach.

Was really nervous about how we matched up with Arkansas, so I started right at tip off. The results speak for themselves.

So tonight I’m buying some gansett for the game, and the guy in front of me is wearing a UConn shirt. (I live in Philly and you don’t see a lot of UConn gear)

THE MOJO IS OFF THE CHARTS! (doomed)

Reaction Score
Apologies to the women’s team. I had my Thursday blue shirt on until I realized it mid way through the 4th. Had the Saturday gray on for the men’s and you know what happened.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, the chicken wing dip and the Shiner's were the constant. Ended up watching game at friend's house. Host was pissed because he bet the over on first half at 71.5 and thad the overall over of 153. I told him UConn did their part on both bets.

Reaction Score
My own contribution to the cause is my favorite, but sadly aging, UConn basketball tee with the worn out neck and threadbare back. I've been wearing it since the tourney began. We've been winning with it so I'll keep on wearing it . . . despite the unpleasant odor it is emitting. I'm afraid to launder it as I fear the mojo may come out in the wash.

View attachment 85867

Similarly, my daughter is sporting her favorite UConn hoodie . . . with BBQ sauce on it.
I just refresh in the dryer

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Ordered this shirt immediately after the BET run in 2011 and it's only been worn twice since, at the 2011 Final Four and at the 2014 Final Four. You know it's in the suitcase ready to go for Saturday and Monday!
View attachment 86224
That's what I've worn from the Iona game forward. Will continue, it's a large part of why we are on this run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom