Inbound Tranfer Options? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Inbound Tranfer Options?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I mean this respectfully- the kid from Maine was a waste of a scholarship. No chance to be the QB this fall and McDonald already is better than him behind him eligibility wise
After last season, I’m sure Mora didn’t want to get caught without quarterback depth, again.

Reaction Score
Seriously. What do u base that on - one practice. And we take that over view of OC who coached him before?

And the true frosh passed who, where? Again, based on what - wearing a red shirt and passing against 2d/3d team D?

Perspective.
I agree with you. It's a little unfair to judge Joseph Fagnano based on the one showcase practice. On 2 of his throws Eric Watts was basically unblocked on his pass rush. Joseph got the second most snaps in the showcase practice which makes me think he is currently number 2 on the depth chart in the eyes of the coaches. Of course when Roberson is 100% and competing in the summer we will see where these quarterbacks end up in the depth chart.

Reaction Score
Seriously. What do u base that on - one practice. And we take that over view of OC who coached him before?

And the true frosh passed who, where? Again, based on what - wearing a red shirt and passing against 2d/3d team D?

Perspective.
Agree….what kind of comment is that. A spring practice where they are running basic plays and they are not using a full roster of receivers ….and after Mora has indicated that he has looked the best so far in the spring. So you have judged it a wasted based on…….??

Reaction Score
One benefit of having solid coaches is that you trust them to make the best decisions regarding offers and roster construction. We just saw this play out in men's basketball with Hurley. Mid January some people had already decided that he had whiffed on the portal adds and the roster was fatally flawed. The rest is, as they say, history. No reason to start second guessing Mora and Charlton. It's a solid staff and they know what they are doing.

Reaction Score
I mean this respectfully- the kid from Maine was a waste of a scholarship. No chance to be the QB this fall and McDonald already is better than him behind him eligibility wise
Not sure how "kid...was a waste of a scholarship" and "I mean this respectfully" can be in the same sentence.

Reaction Score

Whoa there son. You're talking about a sample size of one, on a cold, windy, dark day.

I agree he had a brutal day. In the larger scheme it means absolutely nothing. We've seen what has to be close to his worse day. I would also like to see his best day before feeding him to the crabs.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
When someone starts a sentence with, "no disrespect", or in this case, "I mean this respectfully", they already know what they are saying/writing lacks respect. Why else would they need the preface?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Dalton Hilliard and Nebraska S transfer Noa Pola Gates now following one another on Twitter

Reaction Score
Go back and watch the kid throw against BC. Ill put more stock in that, rather than in a practice where Eric Watts was in his face 1 second after the snap 2x because the RT was overmatched. His arm looked the strongest of the bunch by a lot also.

Reaction Score
One benefit of having solid coaches is that you trust them to make the best decisions regarding offers and roster construction. We just saw this play out in men's basketball with Hurley. Mid January some people had already decided that he had whiffed on the portal adds and the roster was fatally flawed. The rest is, as they say, history. No reason to start second guessing Mora and Charlton. It's a solid staff and they know what they are doing.
Fair point. Mora has done more in one year than all the rest in 10. I’m not sold of Charlton. Some of his play calling was situationally atrocious…like malpractice level atrocious and cost us big time. Though, some of the repetitive and predictable play calling was due to ZT limitations and receiver separation issues. Let’s see what happens. Very excited to see where things go this year.

Reaction Score
Fair point. Mora has done more in one year than all the rest in 10. I’m not sold of Charlton. Some of his play calling was situationally atrocious…like malpractice level atrocious and cost us big time. Though, some of the repetitive and predictable play calling was due to ZT limitations and receiver separation issues. Let’s see what happens. Very excited to see where things go this year.
Yeah, it felt like sometimes we would be rolling and then he would randomly throw some gadget play in there for no reason and stop momentum with some atrocious level loss.

Reaction Score
Here's an option for UConn. Auburn quarterback TJ Finley has entered the transfer portal, per his social media. After starting six games in his Auburn career, the former LSU Tiger will play for his third college team. Didn't our AD used to work at Auburn?

Reaction Score
Here's an option for UConn. Auburn quarterback TJ Finley has entered the transfer portal, per his social media. After starting six games in his Auburn career, the former LSU Tiger will play for his third college team. Didn't our AD used to work at Auburn?

Pass

Reaction Score
I still can't believe Tom Herman went to FAU.
Texas steamrolled all his coaching momentum because Texas is never going to be Texas of the Mac Brown era again, but they seem to think they'll be in title contention every year. They're going to finished 3rd at best in the SEC West most likely lower. But Texas boosters pay the big bucks to win but always seem to put a mediocre team on the field every year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom