'In her DNA': Freshman Paige Bueckers already a UConn star | The Boneyard

'In her DNA': Freshman Paige Bueckers already a UConn star

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
She's also thought about her future after basketball and is considering a degree in communications and sports broadcasting. She was asked recently by assistant coach Jamelle Elliott about one day becoming a coach.

"That will always be in the back of my head, because I never want to get away from basketball," she said. "But I told (Elliott) that kids don't listen well enough and I don't have the patience."

Loved this part where she's talking about HER generation.

Reaction Score
She's also thought about her future after basketball and is considering a degree in communications and sports broadcasting. She was asked recently by assistant coach Jamelle Elliott about one day becoming a coach.

"That will always be in the back of my head, because I never want to get away from basketball," she said. "But I told (Elliott) that kids don't listen well enough and I don't have the patience."

Loved this part where she's talking about HER generation.
She is Geno before her time. Next year she will be yelling at Fudd that she can't guard a chair.

Reaction Score
This is my favorite quote from the article:

Bueckers has heard the talk that she would be an WNBA lottery pick as soon as she is eligible. But she said she plans to earn her degree at UConn before moving on to fulfill her dream of playing professionally.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I can’t wait to see PB play in-person next year!
Seriously....I’m counting down the months!
Um.......November 2021,....... the countdown begins, 9 months to go!!
If fans are allowed next season I can only imagine how many sold out games UConn will have with the addition of Fudd in the back court and the other freshmen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom