Imposters | The Boneyard

Imposters

Reaction Score
Anyone watch this show on Netflix? It ran for two seasons on Bravo before being canceled. I stumbled on it while looking for new content and have really enjoyed this one. It's about a guy who is living the perfect married life until he wakes up to find that his wife is gone along with all his money. Turns out she is a con artist and he is not her first victim. Show is well written and packs a few good laughs. Worthwhile if you're looking for something new.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
2 episodes in, hooked me right away. Thanks for the tip.

I can't believe I wasn't familiar w/ Inbar Lavi previously. Wowza. I've seen Megan Park before and the second victim we meet, Parker Young, played more or less the same character in Suburgatory.

Reaction Score
2 episodes in, hooked me right away. Thanks for the tip.

I can't believe I wasn't familiar w/ Inbar Lavi previously. Wowza. I've seen Megan Park before and the second victim we meet, Parker Young, played more or less the same character in Suburgatory.
I recognized Brian Benben who plays one of the con artists, but I couldn't remember where I remembered him from. I looked him up and he starred in an old HBO show called Dream On that I watched a long time ago. Interestingly, you can't find re-runs of it on HBO on-demand or HBO Max. There was speculation online that the show used a lot of old movie clips and whatnot and that the rights were too expensive.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I recognized Brian Benben who plays one of the con artists, but I couldn't remember where I remembered him from. I looked him up and he starred in an old HBO show called Dream On that I watched a long time ago. Interestingly, you can't find re-runs of it on HBO on-demand or HBO Max. There was speculation online that the show used a lot of old movie clips and whatnot and that the rights were too expensive.

Dream On was fun. I hazy recollection is that somehow this fairly dorky guy had some gorgeous new woman jumping his bones every week or two.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Quite a bit of the show is set in Seattle. I don't know how much actual filming they did there, but a number of establishing shots that are definitely the real thing. Space Needle, the Monorail, Mt. Rainier. I'm not positive but a lot of other stuff looks legit to me, like downtown, Lake Washington, Puget Sound w/ a ferry approaching a dock.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Dang it, almost the whole thing was filmed in and around Vancouver, BC (w/ a little bit of Toronto). Probably about 90% of the time a movie or tv show is set in Seattle, it's really in Canada. But like I said, there were some establishing shots they couldn't have faked.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom