I'm on a roll!! | The Boneyard

I'm on a roll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
My game prediction

I just can’t see UConn shooting as poorly as they did against BYU. Gilbert is no Hamson defensively so I expect UConn’s advantage in size to give A&M a lot of problems. The Courtney’s are terrific, but UConn will handle them and the rest of the team to the tune of a 15-20 points.

Reaction Score
My game prediction

I just can’t see UConn shooting as poorly as they did against BYU. Gilbert is no Hamson defensively so I expect UConn’s advantage in size to give A&M a lot of problems. The Courtney’s are terrific, but UConn will handle them and the rest of the team to the tune of a 15-20 points.

Now DD tell us where Wilson is going?? Great job by the way:D

Reaction Score
My game prediction

DD: Yeh, just like a hamburger or, perhaps, a hot dog.
(Your pre-game analysis was absolutely superb once again.....and it enabled me to stop hyperventilating, which at this age is a very welcome thang.)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
OK ... two games in a row ... stop with this tight game calls ... Semis, I want a 30 point prediction and I am OK with 25 in the finals. I want the second halts to be celebrations and not contests!!!
Got it???!:(

Reaction Score
Welllll...

In another thread I think we both predicted vastly improved shooting - I'm not sure either of us were right on that account.

Bria was 6 for 17 mostly on drives, Stewart had 1 basket outside the lane (a 3), and KML was 3 for 9 from outside the arc. UConn did shoot 48% as a team, but I think that was more reflective of Moriah Jefferson's outstanding play on the ball and KML's offensive rebounding (again!) enabling players to get to the rim for easy(er) baskets.

To be fair, both Bria and KML had absolute dagger 3's mid to late 2nd half.

Improved - absolutely. But certainly not as improved as I predicted anyway.

No complaints though - given the results, I'll take 3 more just like that one, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom