IF YOU COULD ASK EACH PERSON ONE QUESTION | Page 2 | The Boneyard

IF YOU COULD ASK EACH PERSON ONE QUESTION

Reaction Score
Gotta love @Improviser. The Bonyard's very own Bobo. He even keeps a Google doc with topics!
Thank you so much, @Get a Job.

One of my favorite songs is called Get a Haircut by George Thorogood, "Get a Haircut, get a real job," is part of the lyrics.

Let me share something about Google Docs. I have been having some shoulder problems and writing with a pen and paper stresses my shoulder so using Google Docs and then hitting Tools, and then Speaker icon, lets me dictate a letter or commentary (with excellent speech recognition to boot) so I can minimize using my hands and arms and triceps and supraspinatus and all those parts.

But even the keyboard typing puts some stress on the shoulders too so that is the benefit of speech dictation with Google Docs.

Using Labels, which is how you save folders in Google Mail, lets you have them at your ready.

If you do any writing or typing, this takes a lot of stress off the musculature.

Have a good evening. I do my best. This stream of consciousness personality of mine sometimes keeps me up.

Reaction Score
Hey coach, how you doing?
1598672928900.png

Reaction Score
I tried not to.

I first saved it in Google Docs and it was not in caps on Google Docs. I then pressed Control V to past it into the title. I don't know why the Title came out in caps. Then, I erased it in the title and typed it out and re-entered it with small letters, but it still remained in caps.

I am sorry this happened.

It was not intentional, but somehow a function how the top line came out. Maybe, once the text is copied from Google Docs, this is what happens.

I will just actually type it all out in the BY. The body of the thread was copied from Google Docs and it printed out in small letters.
As punishment, you are not allowed to start any new threads until the World is Covid19 free.

Reaction Score
Hurley
Make me just a pleasant memory
Ollie
Read Luke 15. 11-32
than call me

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Can I get a pull??
Noting that @THC was quick to Like this.

Not that I'd do it but, "Do you know where a guy can get $1 oysters in West Hartford Center?" is probably the question for KO. Many decades since I lived in W Htfd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom