If this doesn't get you fired up... | The Boneyard

If this doesn't get you fired up...

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Kind of seemed nice. But I guess I can go with it...

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Appreciate the thought, but we didn't win that game.
I still remember when Laettner hit that shot to beat us, I was so upset I went outside and played on my backyard hoop alone for like three hours to get the anger out of system.
That was a brilliant play from K. Even on multiple views on replay, the pass back to Laettner after the inbounds was so fast it was almost invisible. I've always been surprised that I haven't seen that play used more often.

Reaction Score
I wonder what brings Laettner to the Final Four. Maybe doing some corporate appearances.

I’d love to see a massive alumni presence Saturday night. I assume Voskuhl will make the easy drive from suburban Katy. Maybe Emeka visits his parents a few miles from the venue. Ray said on the Dan Patrick Show that he’s going. Rip usually attends big games.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Appreciate the thought, but we didn't win that game.

That was a brilliant play from K. Even on multiple views on replay, the pass back to Laettner after the inbounds was so fast it was almost invisible. I've always been surprised that I haven't seen that play used more often.
Thats why you always guard the inbounder in that spot.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bobby and Christian didn't exactly get along when they played together .....
Yeah that Duke team was weird. Insanely talented college players but weird. There were factions. There was some kind of strange bond between Laettner and Brian Davis and they were kinda like the mean girls to the rest of the team.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm not fired up by this. Don't foul him, and if you do, make it hurt. That said, the combination of this guy living at the line and Jeff Anderson sends off alarm bells. I can almost see Alex fouling him from 7 feet away when he slips and loses the ball out of bounds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom