If The First Game of Next Season Were This Sunday, What Are The Top 3 Things You Would Want To See | The Boneyard

If The First Game of Next Season Were This Sunday, What Are The Top 3 Things You Would Want To See

Reaction Score
1) I don't just want to see Paige playing on her team, I want to see Paige's team playing because she has taken ownership of it.

2) Evina stronger and more forceful and CW unstoppable with Azzi and CD killing it from deep.

3) A powerful and interchangeable inside game with our newcomers meshing and contributing right away.

Reaction Score
This Sunday..??

....you do realize that blues and stripers are here. I’m gonna be on a boat. I’d like to see...
1. Cold beer
2. Cohiba cigars
3. Sore wrist from reeling in the keepers

Reaction Score
1. A beatable opponent so we don't lose two in a row. Of course this would only happen if we play a top five opponent and the team hadn't meshed that early in the season. Remember the Stanford game five or six years ago? I believe this was in Stewie's time and the defense gave up 80+ points. Uconn hasn't lost two in a row since 1993.
2. To see Ono's fierce summer regimen pay off significantly with a total upgrade in several skill areas.
3. To see the team portraying a group on a mission. We will see it in their eyes and their play.

Reaction Score
If The First Game of Next Season Were This Sunday
Maybe the players never need much of a break, one way or another they're playing basketball year 'round. But I need a break. This was too intense, and there's no way I'm ready to go through that again right away!

I would be 1. figuring out how to DVR the entire season, 2. shutting down my browser bookmark to the BY, and 3. trying to figure out the impossible task of putting myself in a bubble to avoid hearing anything about the season from friends or media.

Then I'd watch all the games in one big binge in about 6-7 months.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
1. Liv added 15 pounds of upper body muscles
2. Liv changed to a simpler free throw/jump shot with fewer moving parts.
3. Liv with the eye of a tiger.

This won't fix everything but will go a long way towards fixing our biggest holes.

Reaction Score
Only one thing.
The thing that got me hooked on UCONN Basketball.
Pass-pass-pass-pass-pass-pass- until they get that great open shot.
Move-move-move.
Run the offense like a well oiled machine.
A pleasure to watch.

Reaction Score
To me the key is ONO.
1. Red eyed from watching so much film on how Bill Russell played the game.
2. No 3's, but an efficient mid range jumper, which would lead to more up fakes and drives to the basket.
3. Made lay ups!

Reaction Score
To me the key is ONO.
1. Red eyed from watching so much film on how Bill Russell played the game.
2. No 3's, but an efficient mid range jumper, which would lead to more up fakes and drives to the basket.
3. Made lay ups!
I said last year that we would go as far as Liv would take us. That was the Final Four. She will be a key again but at least we have some players around her. If she fails, and I hope she won’t, Edwards, DeBerry, and Juhasz can pick us up. Great depth should only make us better. Geno’s biggest problem will be finding back court minutes. Paige will play a lot. I assume Azzi will get her fair share of minutes along with CW. That means Geno has to find minutes for Nika, Evina, Caroline, Saylor, and Aubrey. Mir? Great problem to have is depth.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I'm not ready yet, give me back the 7 months of my life you just stole. The time flies as it is and I'm still in mourning after our loss.
1st game when it's time.
1. best players in team concept starting
2. stands full of fans, the players deserve it, the fans deserve it
3. I wanna see a full compliment of players with them getting enough minutes so we can see what the players have to offer, leading to a big win of course

Reaction Score
Me, I'm looking forward most to First Night with the stands packed, the kids having fun, Watching the women's moves entering the court, and at least 5 women dunking! (And the 3 point competition should be huge!!!

Reaction Score
1) Full house of fans at the game.
2) Olivia looking like Tina Charles. (I'm so pulling for her)
3) With this squad of talent Geno using a deep rotation and showing UConn is now bad for women's basketball again.
Thus having opponents in the film room mumbling "if the right one don't get ya then the left one will". ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom