If The First Game of Next Season Were This Sunday, What Are The Top 3 Things You Would Want To See | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If The First Game of Next Season Were This Sunday, What Are The Top 3 Things You Would Want To See

Reaction Score
1. Paige and Azzi combine for 50 pts.
2. Liz and AE have total 20 blocks.
3. CW and Evina have total 20 three points.

Reaction Score
1) First half - Full Court press results in 15 steals, and another 16 turnovers leading to 60 fast break points (several to Azzi beyond the arc), and a 50 point lead at the half.
2) the three missed shots in the first half by UCONN all resulted in offensive rebounds and one putback and the other two with made 3 pointers by Paige and CW.
3) Different lineups in the second half to allow three reserves work with two of the starters to improve the final MOV to 71 points for the Huskies! Final score: UCONN 106 to random top 25 Team's 35. Resulting in Geno's comments at the end of the game: "Defense must have been okay, we held them to 36 points! I am more impressed with our new guys and youngsters, as they held them to 16 points in the second half when we WEREN'T pressing. Good work in a first game, but we still have several things to work on. It's a work in progress. Ask me again after eight gamses into the Big East schedule. Overall, a pretty good night from the starters as well."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
1) First half - Full Court press results in 15 steals, and another 16 turnovers leading to 60 fast break points (several to Azzi beyond the arc), and a 50 point lead at the half.
2) the three missed shots in the first half by UCONN all resulted in offensive rebounds and one putback and the other two with made 3 pointers by Paige and CW.
3) Different lineups in the second half to allow three reserves work with two of the starters to improve the final MOV to 71 points for the Huskies! Final score: UCONN 106 to random top 25 Team's 35. Resulting in Geno's comments at the end of the game: "Defense must have been okay, we held them to 36 points! I am more impressed with our new guys and youngsters, as they held them to 16 points in the second half when we WEREN'T pressing. Good work in ya first game, but we still have several things to work on. It's a work in progress. Ask me again after eight gamses into the Big East schedule. Overall, a pretty good night from the starters as well."
You omitted Geno’s comment that “__,_,_ and _ are totally uncoachable and have a long way to go.”
Oh, and “we can’t shoot.”

Reaction Score
1. No friggin injuries so they can keep all players healthy
2. Dorka with 24 points, 12 Rebounds and 10 assists
3. 7 players in double figures with 3 over 20 points

Reaction Score
1-- UCONN Big 4 of each one of them- Liv, Jorka, Edwards and Griff hit their outside shots, get fouled inside and hit their shots while being fouled, and knock down their ft's all these things at a high efficiency rate.

2--- CWill, Evina, and Nika each one of them nail their 3's at a high efficency rate.

3-- Azzi looking "very quick."

Reaction Score
I said last year that we would go as far as Liv would take us. That was the Final Four. She will be a key again but at least we have some players around her. If she fails, and I hope she won’t, Edwards, DeBerry, and Juhasz can pick us up. Great depth should only make us better. Geno’s biggest problem will be finding back court minutes. Paige will play a lot. I assume Azzi will get her fair share of minutes along with CW. That means Geno has to find minutes for Nika, Evina, Caroline, Saylor, and Aubrey. Mir? Great problem to have is depth.

Expect Evina to play some PF too just like this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom