Ice on Fire | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ice on Fire

Reaction Score
Worst part of all this...Vanilla Ice is going to make his 5th comeback.

OK, I give, is that a McD's menu item, like McRib? They have brought that puppy back 4-5 times.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
1655768045693.jpeg

Reaction Score
Aneesah Morrow is an American from Chicago and is formidable enough without making her 4” taller.

The Canadian roster:
Ah!, My comment was about the Canadian Player who was 6'5" Note my wording the
"6'5" lady from CANADA," not the 6'1" lady (Ms. Morrow ) from Chicago/ DePaul. Anyway,
it is going to be an interesting matchup , also I can't wait to see any match up with
Yanna Patterson 6'2" vs
Ms. Morrow. Actually I should writtern the 6'5" "Canadian team player" , I saw the Roster note you added with
the Florida address. Things can be confusion, sorry to misguide anyone! Pax, Z

Reaction Score
The two big things that I want to know about Ice are:

1. How "in shape" is she to rebound and run the floor at the pace that will be required?

2. How foul-prone is she?

The answers to those two questions will largely determine her minutes.

Note to @oldude: Evina was replaced in the starting lineup last year by Nika in January, while Azzi was still rehabbing.
She's in much better shape now than she was as a sophomore/junior but I doubt she's anywhere near being in UConn shape.........it appears she runs the court well for a big but can definitely improve on it..........the only UConn recruit who I'm sure will come in UConn shape is Ashlynn Shade in next year's class............I'm pretty sure her father has been tougher with training than Geno will be......

Reaction Score
6'3 forward with a jumper and pro- ready frame with raw talent and defensive skills. Her and Aliyah are going to take turns playing "Who can be the bigger beast?" and I think it compliments Dorka and Amari's post passing ability.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom