I may be messing with the mojo but..........Who needs 2 tickets | The Boneyard

I may be messing with the mojo but..........Who needs 2 tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
In a infantile fit of frustration with negative posters, I swore off posting on the Boneyard until after the tournament and am worried that posting may negatively impact the mojo. However, I may have 2 tickets in section 325 and was wondering if any one was interested. I believe the face value is $250 and Id be happy to sell them at that price. If you are still looking for tix shoot me a private message and we can figure it out. Im hoping my kind gesture offsets the mojo I upset by posting.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow. Not only did you break your mojo, but you explained why you broke it, and now we have to worry about it.

"Oh Hangmannnnn....."

Reaction Score
3rdbass was trying real hard to get a ticket(s) yesterday. Might want to look him up. Felt bad for the guy.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
In a infantile fit of frustration with negative posters, I swore off posting on the Boneyard until after the tournament and am worried that posting may negatively impact the mojo. However, I may have 2 tickets in section 325 and was wondering if any one was interested. I believe the face value is $250 and Id be happy to sell them at that price. If you are still looking for tix shoot me a private message and we can figure it out. Im hoping my kind gesture offsets the mojo I upset by posting.

....Dude, I noticed you were gone and remember your sayonara, and appreciated the mojo that came along with it and you staying away afterwards knowing that it may have been killing you. I even posted a "Charlie V no pubes" Haiku in your honor.

You do understand that by coming back you DOOOOOMED us. (hopefully that rights this mojo wrong, along with your ticket gesture, although we had a guy GIVE away a pair to MSG. Im not saying that you may need to do that, (well yeah, maybe I am :)

Reaction Score
Mojo...this just fell outside of Dallas. Just like home.

10169177_637314699651757_1210831844_n.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

You missed one of the best negative reverse mojo threads of all time, currently spearheading one phalanx of the mojo. Just a world class effort on our part.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/no-d-heartless-and-gutless.55243/

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
TICKETS SOLD

Now, to regain the mojo lost by posting before the tourney ended......You guys are a bunch of crybaby, negative cocksuckers and I'm not posting again until after the tourney. CAHUSKY ......out! (I hope that worked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom