I love this team... | The Boneyard

I love this team...

Reaction Score
With an assist to the immortal Charles Okwandu, I love this team.

From top to bottom, I love this team. It has a little of everything. A seasoned vet in Martin, who always battles, a blossoming superstar in Sanogo, Cole showing Senior leadership and playing like a guy with countless points and assists in his college career, Akok Akok bouncing back from serious injury to throw down dunks and hit threes, Gaffney playing terrific basketball...the list goes on and on. Honestly, this is my favorite UConn team in a long time. It's so nice to have a team that is back in the hunt again.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We got point guards
We got bruisers
Jump shooters and schmoozers
We got passers
We got blockers
Tough guys and hard-knockers
And they have potential that makes a real fan dream
Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, I love this team...

Reaction Score
We got point guards
We got bruisers
Jump shooters and schmoozers
We got passers
We got blockers
Tough guys and hard-knockers
And they have potential that makes a real fan dream
Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, I love this team...
Ok Sammy

Reaction Score
Polley stepped up huge yesterday. Whaley made some big plays, Martin was Martin. I can't recall UConn ever having a guy score 30 in a game when two others scored over 20. Plenty of firepower, rebounding and defense. Just need to focus on taking better care of the ball and getting lots of great looks via excellent ball movement. Polley, Hawkins and Cole can all shoot it, would love to see Gaffney get a bit more involved in the offense.

So many great pieces on this team... and 3 plus months to continue to evolve.

Reaction Score
Polley stepped up huge yesterday. Whaley made some big plays, Martin was Martin. I can't recall UConn ever having a guy score 30 in a game when two others scored over 20. Plenty of firepower, rebounding and defense. Just need to focus on taking better care of the ball and getting lots of great looks via excellent ball movement. Polley, Hawkins and Cole can all shoot it, would love to see Gaffney get a bit more involved in the offense.

So many great pieces on this team... and 3 plus months to continue to evolve.
I know Sonogo was near awsome in first part of first half but do not recall how many points he scored during the OT's? We're the OT'S a factor in his 30 points ??

Reaction Score
With an assist to the immortal Charles Okwandu, I love this team.

From top to bottom, I love this team. It has a little of everything. A seasoned vet in Martin, who always battles, a blossoming superstar in Sanogo, Cole showing Senior leadership and playing like a guy with countless points and assists in his college career, Akok Akok bouncing back from serious injury to throw down dunks and hit threes, Gaffney playing terrific basketball...the list goes on and on. Honestly, this is my favorite UConn team in a long time. It's so nice to have a team that is back in the hunt again.
Team chemistry to boot.

Reaction Score
I doubt there's a team out there that goes deeper than us. When we go to the bench, we get better.
I agree with you on the depth. Whaley is out today. Perfect opportunity for Akok to have a coming out party.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom