I like watching college bb again | The Boneyard

I like watching college bb again

Reaction Score
Go Ahead Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
I completely dropped out during the AAC years. I used to watch every single UConn game pre AAC.

Sob, maybe I'll even come back and post! Go Big East! That's all.

You did misss a national championship. But you avoided the difficult times. So you abandoned the Huskies in the years when they had losing records. And now that they are winning you're watching again?

Just sayin.

Reaction Score
Underrated feeling is clicking on BIG EAST in my yahoo sports app to look at scores instead of AMERICAN

Reaction Score
I'll take this on a tangent. I enjoy watching non-UConn games more when UConn is good than I do when UConn is mediocre. Triple true for regular season games.
Yes, this is my take as well. I watched every UConn game in the AAC years because we only get 30+ a year but I didn't care very much about what other teams were doing because for the most part UConn's season was likely to end very early in March.

When UConn is good & April games are possible then all the other college BB games matter more and are much more enjoyable to watch.

UConn was out in the cold for a few years and it was pretty miserable, it's good to be back in the club.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Having a competitive team is good for fan interest across the board.

Reaction Score
We are not only competitive we are also a joy to watch. It’s fun to have some future Pros on the team again!

Reaction Score
It should be a great year to watch college basketball in general, with so many players getting an extra year the quality of play should be better than it has been. The extra season will also effect the next three years of play (RJ Cole back for UCONN next season) so good times ahead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom