I am no longer a Popular Poster... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I am no longer a Popular Poster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
How did you know? :)

Per Doris Burke, Geno has the best package. It got him into the HOF.

And Doris' comments produced a HOF tweet from Rebecca Lobo as I recall. It was something like "I can not believe Doris just complimented Coach Auriemma on his package..." LOL

Reaction Score
I'm a "SoCali Dude"... :)

all i can think of when i hear "dude" is "Finding Nemo" and the turtle dude. he was a hoot! I'm not sure if anyone on here will think of me as a "hoot", but i'll give it the old "college try", as they say!

i noticed some changes to other posters "tag lines" which are under each poster's picture/avatar. some creative stuff! DD is "grampysaurous rex". Rady Lady is "music lover". Wire Cheif is "Testmeister"... do the admins come up with these? i think we all know what Tony's sub-handle should be! ;)

Well, you are still way ahead of me. I am still a "New Member."

Peace,

John Fryer

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I'm a "SoCali Dude"... :)

all i can think of when i hear "dude" is "Finding Nemo" and the turtle dude. he was a hoot! I'm not sure if anyone on here will think of me as a "hoot", but i'll give it the old "college try", as they say!

i noticed some changes to other posters "tag lines" which are under each poster's picture/avatar. some creative stuff! DD is "grampysaurous rex". Rady Lady is "music lover". Wire Cheif is "Testmeister"... do the admins come up with these? i think we all know what Tony's sub-handle should be! ;)

well, I AM a music lover......:p

Reaction Score
eric i was a socally dude for a bit... lived in san diego from 05-09

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
What's the milestone that moves someone from "Used Member" to "Popular Poster"

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
In between you have to get to be an Active Member??? Anyway, I am glad I graduated from being a "Used Member."

I like to think there is neither rhyme nor reason to any of this - just the Adminstrator/Mods way of being funny:)!!!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I'm not complaining, I actually think it is kind of interesting. Unfortunately, given the quality of my posts, I'll be a "Used Member" until I come up with some witty comment about Siobhan Rushin's first practice of her freshman year at UConn.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm not complaining, I actually think it is kind of interesting. Unfortunately, given the quality of my posts, I'll be a "Used Member" until I come up with some witty comment about Siobhan Rushin's first practice of her freshman year at UConn.
You just got at least 1 "Like." :)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
The title of this thread was written by Eric: "I am no longer a popular poster."

Clearly, a statement like that begs an obvious question ("Who ever said. . . ."). The fact it was not asked shows that Boneyarders are not yet in mid-season form. Want proof? How long has it been since the names of Dee Kantner, Sally Bell or Bob Picozzi appeared in print? Or even a reference to "Checkerboard Square"?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The title of this thread was written by Eric: "I am no longer a popular poster."

Clearly, a statement like that begs an obvious question ("Who ever said. . . ."). The fact it was not asked shows that Boneyarders are not yet in mid-season form. Want proof? How long has it been since the names of Dee Kantner, Sally Bell or Bob Picozzi appeared in print? Or even a reference to "Checkerboard Square"?
Yeah, Kib, I have had to really bite my tongue or my typing finger to keep from hitting thay one out of the park.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

Ha ha.. fair enough! i'm sure you can ask a select few people on here who will tell you they've NEVER thought of me as a popular poster lol...

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
My wife will be thankful for the confident performance that will inspire this evening!
As I vacuum with a vigor unseen since preparing for her visits during our dating days.

Reaction Score
There you go. You are now officially "popular" :)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
How much distinction is there between a posturing pop and a popular poster?

JS

Reaction Score
How much distinction is there between a posturing pop and a popular poster?
Very little in some cases, as you evidence. There are certainly multi-taskers here.

Throw in a posterior poster like Tom or DairyAir, and you have some pliable persona indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom