Hurly G'town presser. | The Boneyard

Hurly G'town presser.

Reaction Score
Ya, it was interesting to hear Danny say that he was going to show the team some earlier social media posts for motivation. Can't help but think he wanted to say The Boneyard.
I've really enjoyed his candor filled pressers.

Reaction Score
I would think that the UConn Basketball Program must have an employee who’s job description must entail monitoring social media. Yes?

Reaction Score
Ya, it was interesting to hear Danny say that he was going to show the team some earlier social media posts for motivation. Can't help but think he wanted to say The Boneyard.
Like the posts about moving on to next season and the ones bashing his in-game coaching.....

Reaction Score
Got some time off so might as well soak up this W.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
“Pay Kevin on twitter says...” lol. This is kind of a ridiculous idea but we are a trendy pick right now can’t let it get to their heads. Need to humble and motivate them.

Reaction Score
I know the BY is uber important but I don't think that Danny was referring to use. Higer profile dudes than us wrtoe off the Huskies.

Reaction Score
I know the BY is uber important but I don't think that Danny was referring to use. Higer profile dudes than us wrtoe off the Huskies.
Starting your St. Patrick's Day celebration a little early? ?????

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom