2021 Recruiting: - Hunter Salis | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Hunter Salis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If there is mutual interest he should be our #1 target in 2021 IMO.

Great frame, lead or off-guard ability at probably 6'6 by the time he graduates. Pretty good handle. Solid athleticism. Great finisher at the rim with him strong hand, jump stop or 1 foot.

Going forward I'd like to see him go from a good to a great shooter. He is a threat now, but not lethal. I'd also like to see some offhand development, and work on beating his man off the dribble 1v1.

True 5-star talent.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I like him best of the 2021 guards and wings I have watched so far. It's hard to believe that Creighton as a top 10 type of team would lose out on a hometown kid that attends their games regularly and is always on campus. I would be very impressed if our staff pulled that off. Of course, there's always a chance he might dislike something about Creighton's team, coaches, or scheme, that might make him open to us.

Reaction Score
I like him best of the 2021 guards and wings I have watched so far. It's hard to believe that Creighton as a top 10 type of team would lose out on a hometown kid that attends their games regularly and is always on campus. I would be very impressed if our staff pulled that off. Of course, there's always a chance he might dislike something about Creighton's team, coaches, or scheme, that might make him open to us.
Hopefully he dislikes Creighton so much he wants to beat them 2 times a year

Reaction Score
There’s very few kids who could come in and actually increase our overall team dunk cred but Sallis is one of them. He’s an explosive high-flying leaper who routinely makes highlight reel splash plays look effortless. He has the ability to do all the exciting flashy flair dunks but also can serve up a violent facial (no commment) and loudly dunk right in someone’s grill. The rare dunking double.

With Bouk, Jackson, Martin, even Gaffney this is one of the most flavorful and ‘dunkiest‘ teams we’ve ever had and if we add this kid we could become the most exciting dunking team in college basketball history. Sign me up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There’s very few kids who could come in and actually increase our overall team dunk cred but Hollis is one of them. He’s an explosive high-flying leaper who routinely makes highlight reel splash plays look effortless. He has the ability to do all the exciting flashy flair dunks but also can serve up a violent facial (no commment) and loudly dunk right in someone’s grill. The rare dunking double.

With Bouk, Jackson, Martin, even Gaffney this is one of the most flavorful and ‘dunkiest‘ teams we’ve ever had and if we add this kid we could become the most exciting dunking team in college basketball history. Sign me up.
Sallis. U must be thinking Hollis Queens

Reaction Score
There’s very few kids who could come in and actually increase our overall team dunk cred but Sallis is one of them. He’s an explosive high-flying leaper who routinely makes highlight reel splash plays look effortless. He has the ability to do all the exciting flashy flair dunks but also can serve up a violent facial (no commment) and loudly dunk right in someone’s grill. The rare dunking double.

RJ is going to love playing with these guys.. Will probably be at the top of BE with assists.. Won't need to score as much as at Howard.. Left-handed KEA style.. Springs is also a high flier

Reaction Score
I think we can for sure say that Hurley and staff have a type when it comes to getting their beginning of the class *starzz* guys. Bouknight, Jackson, and hopefully Sallis.

Reaction Score
Kid will have every offer out there. Very high level talent. Whoever gets him is getting a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom