Hummel hosted Natty coverage | The Boneyard

Hummel hosted Natty coverage

Reaction Score
Last year, there was TV coverage of the natty where Robbie Hummel and someone else basically hosted a talk show in the arena during the game. During this show Kemba and Jeremy Lamb came on for roughly a half hour which was a ton of fun. Last year I found this on YouTube, and currently I’m unable to find it.

Wondering if anyone came across this Hummel coverage this year or knows where to find last years? I heard Hummel mention on a podcast that this year he had all these UConn guys come thru, I was thinking since his Alma mater was there now, it would be all Purdue guys. Does anyone have any links or know what this show was even called??

Reaction Score
Last year, there was TV coverage of the natty where Robbie Hummel and someone else basically hosted a talk show in the arena during the game. During this show Kemba and Jeremy Lamb came on for roughly a half hour which was a ton of fun. Last year I found this on YouTube, and currently I’m unable to find it.

Wondering if anyone came across this Hummel coverage this year or knows where to find last years? I heard Hummel mention on a podcast that this year he had all these UConn guys come thru, I was thinking since his Alma mater was there now, it would be all Purdue guys. Does anyone have any links or know what this show was even called??
I found a link on Twitter to the video, but looks like it was made Private for some reason

Reaction Score
Thoroughly enjoyed it but now no longer see it on Bleacher Report's YouTube page. Renee Montgomery was absolutely incredible as a guest.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

I love Hummel as a color guy and just his general basketball commentary on pods and elsewhere.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I love Hummel as a color guy and just his general basketball commentary on pods and elsewhere.
I could be way off here, but is your avatar the guy Christopher and Pauly took to the Pine Barrens?

Reaction Score
Was this thing broadcast on TV or just streamable, if any of you know? Sucks that it’s just gone now, like WTF, bleacher report doesn’t want YouTube ad revenue?

Reaction Score
Was this thing broadcast on TV or just streamable, if any of you know? Sucks that it’s just gone now, like WTF, bleacher report doesn’t want YouTube ad revenue?
it was on YouTube, you should be able to find the two they did for last for the Final Four (or least I have watched them in the past)

I wonder if they are still on the Bleacher Report app...will look when I get home

Reaction Score
I could be way off here, but is your avatar the guy Christopher and Pauly took to the Pine Barrens?
It definitely is. Also the quote is his.

Reaction Score
I actually have it downloaded because I pulled some clips from it. I may have mutilated it, but if you really want it I can see if I can undo said mutilation.

They had Caron, Rudy, and Renee Montgomery on for UConn people. E'Twuan Moore for Purdue (plus Hummel obviously).

Reaction Score
Montgomery is a straight-up superstar in waiting as a studio personality.
I saw Montgomery on CBS Sports as well talking after the Championship game. She is great and mentioned that UConn won an away game in AZ since there were so many Purdue fans. She also told Purdue fans to be nice since they were obnoxious.

Reaction Score
I actually have it downloaded because I pulled some clips from it. I may have mutilated it, but if you really want it I can see if I can undo said mutilation.

They had Caron, Rudy, and Renee Montgomery on for UConn people. E'Twuan Moore for Purdue (plus Hummel obviously).
If you can I’ll be there watching it but I’m a busy adult with kids and a job, I get it if it doesn’t happen!

Reaction Score
Sucks that it’s just gone now, like WTF, bleacher report doesn’t want YouTube ad revenue?
My guess is they only had the rights to put it up on the channel until the March Madness channel started uploading replays.

Reaction Score
I was sitting in the section next to them was there Saturday too, Rudy was on for quite a while. Robbie took a ton of pictures with Purdue fans seemed like a good guy

Reaction Score
If you can I’ll be there watching it but I’m a busy adult with kids and a job, I get it if it doesn’t happen!
It was pretty far gone. I didn't have the original file and my current file has no Rudy, like 1/3 of Renee, like no sound for a lot of the 2nd half, cut out most of the commercial break conversations, and the cropping is only the game without the people on the couch for most of it.

If you still want to see it, it's here:

Reaction Score
It was pretty far gone. I didn't have the original file and my current file has no Rudy, like 1/3 of Renee, like no sound for a lot of the 2nd half, cut out most of the commercial break conversations, and the cropping is only the game without the people on the couch for most of it.

If you still want to see it, it's here:

Thanks so much! Seems this is the best I’ve got so I’m happy it’s available

Reaction Score

With that. Was there any interview with edeys thoughts on playing Clingan anywhere?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
the sopranos hbo GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom