How do you report posts and/or users? | The Boneyard

How do you report posts and/or users?

Reaction Score
Hi,

I do not see the option (anymore) to report posts that attack other posters or make degrading comments, etc. anymore. I could have sworn I have clicked on a little "report" button in the past.

In my opinion, some users get away with far too many attacks and other logical fallacies when they disagree with something or someone make other baseless, unsupported and insulting comments about whatever they want and it would be nice to bring that to the attention of mods via a report button.

Unprovoked attacks and ignorant comments about other groups of people or countries should not be tolerated in any adult discourse (or any conversation at all, that is how we raise our kids). I admit I have made my mistakes, but I try very hard to keep it civil and not make attacks on people or places and that is how it should be with any adult. Any way, just let me know if I am missing something.

edit: And it is only getting worse. Look, I did not bring up a certain country in one post in the bball forum, someone else started that, but once it was brought up in an ignorant, incorrect way, now by several people, all one can do is defend. Are ignorant, child like attacks really warranted here at this site?

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I couldn't find the spot to ask this question-figured I'd try here. There was a recent OT post about Hartford being a bad city to live in, that seems to have disappeared. Why would a thread be gone or deleted?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I couldn't find the spot to ask this question-figured I'd try here. There was a recent OT post about Hartford being a bad city to live in, that seems to have disappeared. Why would a thread be gone or deleted?

It probably sucked.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom