Hot sauce. Great cause. Terrible mojo. | The Boneyard

Hot sauce. Great cause. Terrible mojo.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
look at what’s happened to this team with hot sauce challenge negative mojo.
Terrible injuries. Losses. ( do your research on what’s happened since hot sauce virality ) .... The feeling of dread going into every game now.

can’t we send deserving kids to games without hot sauce? I’d like to win some games here and get some players back on the court.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
look at what’s happened to this team with hot sauce challenge negative mojo.
Terrible injuries. Losses. ( do your research on what’s happened since hot sauce virality ) .... The feeling of dread going into every game now.

can’t we send deserving kids to games without hot sauce? I’d like to win some games here and get some players back on the court.
Hmmm. Good take. I think Bouknight being our whole team and being out has something to do with it.

although, once Hurley took the shot it hasn’t been good

August_West

Reaction Score
Hot take.
Or a “ not hot enough” take . Because that’s the problem . You think delicate flowers “ manning up” and taking a shot of 700 scoville Texas Pete’s or any of these of other sissy sauces like the 400 scoville franks red hot would satisfy the mojo gods? They are laughing with scorn. And we are paying for it.

Jesus I’m ready to bust out my 1.5 million scoville Trinidad moruga scorpion sauce ( and you better than anyone know I have it. ) And am tempted to drink it in public if everyone promises to stop screwing with mojo gods .

Reaction Score
Jesus I’m ready to bust out my 1.5 million scoville Trinidad moruga scorpion sauce ( and you better than anyone know I have it. ) And am tempted to drink it in public if everyone promises to stop screwing with mojo gods .
I promise.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My daughter ordered a variety box of six hot sauces when she was home over the summer and the Trinidad Scorpion sauce was the only one left so I used in on my eggs a few weeks ago. Whoa momma! Good thing I only sprinkled a little on. Drinking that would definitely give me serious issues. That bottle will last a looong time.

Thankfully, and thanks to @glastonbury50 , the Philbur's No. 10 and No. 14 I ordered arrived the next day.

August_West

Reaction Score
The team is heartless and gutless. They don’t deserve the notoriety of the hot sauce challenge. Am I doing this correctly?

The team is playing as milquetoast lately as the choices of hot sauce the people are drinking .

coincidence?

I don’t believe in coincidences

Reaction Score
Or a “ not hot enough” take . Because that’s the problem . You think delicate flowers “ manning up” and taking a shot of 700 scoville Texas Pete’s or any of these of other sissy sauces like the 400 scoville franks red hot would satisfy the mojo gods? They are laughing with scorn. And we are paying for it.

Totally agree. A teaspoon of Frank's? I feel like you would drink Frank's to cool down from drinking real hot sauce.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The team is heartless and gutless. They don’t deserve the notoriety of the hot sauce challenge. Am I doing this correctly?

Is this reverse mojo? And by bringing up reversing the mojo, did I reverse the reversal?

Reaction Score
The team is playing as milquetoast lately as the choices of hot sauce the people are drinking .

coincidence?

I don’t believe in coincidences
Here's a better alternative:

1611694891351.png

August_West

Reaction Score
I just want to know which of you degenerates is featured in the Washington Post?

I salute you.
Yeah it was the wapo article that triggered this post. When they did the challenge on national ESPN during women’s game men lost a couple in a row. So I’m taking butler and the points tonight.

Reaction Score

Let's see it....

August_West

Reaction Score
Since we've started, Men's team had won three in a row. Women came back to beat their arch rival. Hockey beat #1 BC in a shootout.

Oh, and we raised $60k. I think we'll keep going.
“ had”

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Since we've started, Men's team had won three in a row. Women came back to beat their arch rival. Hockey beat #1 BC in a shootout.

Oh, and we raised $60k. I think we'll keep going.
“ had”

Let's see it....

You know, @PopcornHatKid makes a good point: if your issue is that people are screwing with the mojo by drinking wimpy hot sauces, isn't the proper corrective measure for you to put your mouth where your money is and suck down that Trinidad scorpion sauce to show everyone how it's done?

August_West

Reaction Score
Let's see it....
You know, @PopcornHatKid makes a good point: if your issue is that people are screwing with the mojo by drinking wimpy hot sauces, isn't the proper corrective measure for you to put your mouth where your money is and suck down that Trinidad scorpion sauce to show everyone how it's done?

get your group together we do this for the kids.

tell pledges they can watch me possibly have a heart attack on video ( because that actually does happen at that heat rating, you can look it up)
I’m sure there is a ton of yarders that will sign up for that .
:)

and I will take one for uconn ticket project; win or lose .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom