Holy Cross Tickets for Fundraiser | The Boneyard

Holy Cross Tickets for Fundraiser

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hi guys,

So I'm part of a group of mostly Holy Cross alums that are trying to put together a tailgate party fundraiser for the Hartford Catholic Worker. For those who are unfamiliar with the HCW and their work, I'll post a link below...in short, they live on Clark St in Hartford across from St Michael's and offer a ton of programs for local kids--after school program where kids have snacks, homework help and basketball courts, playscape, bikes, jump rope, etc to play with, a summer camp out in the woods over summer, as well as a food pantry. We're trying to raise money for them through a tailgate and I'm looking to acquire tickets to the game from folks who either won't be able to attend or who are interested in donating a ticket. I'm also interested in two parking passes if any of you would be so kind as to donate them. I'm also considering reaching out to UConn and seeing if they will offer me a couple of tix to the HC game as a season ticket holder...they did something like this last year for Nova IIRC. In any case, I'll keep you all updated, as the game is a ways away, but just wanted to reach out to the Yard since you guys can generally be counted on for such things! Thanks.

The Hartford Catholic Worker

Reaction Score
How are you raising the money? Are you reselling the tickets and charging people to eat at your tailgate? Will you have a donation box I can put some cash in?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
How are you raising the money? Are you reselling the tickets and charging people to eat at your tailgate? Will you have a donation box I can put some cash in?

We'll be selling something (I think) that includes tix to the game and to the tailgate. I'm sure there will also be a donation box or something of that nature. Thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom