Holy Cross loses to Merrimack | The Boneyard

Holy Cross loses to Merrimack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Merrimack coach moves to the top of our next head coach evaluation. I'm only partially kidding. Just unreal.

I will say that if we played Krajewski last week and did some of the more creative things we tried on offense today we would have beaten Holy Cross too.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I mean, we've established that we're a mid-tier Patriot League team. Would anyone be surprised if we're worse than Merrimack?

Reaction Score
Benedict owns this.

I mean sooner or later people need to explain what’ happened to get to this point and if there’s any path to fix it.

I don’t care if it’s him or someone else.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
And their are people on this board talking about UConn going to the Big 12. The delusion is out of control.
It’s been that way for years. Many (most?) said our FB program was too good for the AAC.

Reaction Score
Technically, Merrimack is a transitioning FCS (I-AA) team and a member of the NEC. They are ineligible for the playoffs until 2023.

CCSU plays at Merrimack on Oct. 30 in a league game.

Following up, Merrimack finishes up with 10 consecutive D1 teams on this year’s schedule.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Holy Cross loses a few more games because I do like the idea of going after their coach at the end of the season and we don't want him to become too much of a hot commodity.

Reaction Score
The extension to Diaco was well underway with Warde (Warde loved Diaco) and Benedict inherited it. Kind of put Benedict in a tough spot to arrive on the scene and tell Diaco no dice,
Does not explain the decisions after that!

Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

LMAO!

Man that headline is SO ' Rich!!

Been sitting around today, watching all the 911 WTC 20th anniversary programs, 'pickin' at those old scabs' & feelin' low. SO I REALLY NEED TO LAUGH!

"HOLY CROSS FB LOSES TO MERRIMACK!

HA-HA-HA!

Is it possible that UConn's new ranking could actually drop even lower than ...uh, being the absolute worst in FBS college football? Below Number 130?!?

HA-HA-HA!

It's like watching a submarine movie - when the out-of-control, descending U-boat free-falls below the lowest depth on the depth gauge - as the breaking bolts start shooting & the waters rise inside for the inevitable.

HA-HA-HA!

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS, "HAPLESS," FUTURE-FCS ALSO-RAN, UCONN FOOTBALL!

Great Thread!

Father Demo

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

LOL!

Man that headline is SO ' rich!!

Sitting around today, watching all the 911 WTC 20th anniversary programs, 'pickin' at those old scabs' & feelin' low. SO I REALLY NEED TO LAUGH!

"HOLY CROSS FB LOSES TO MERRIMACK!

HA-HA-HA!

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH, "HAPLESS," FUTURE-FCS ALSO-RAN, UCONN FOOTBALL!

Father Demo
Ummm. GFY

Reaction Score
I believe what many actually said was, “UConn wasn’t a fit for the AAC, which they weren’t”.
Everything that's happened that went wrong has to do with coaching and administration. Temple and Navy are proof.

Edsall became WAY too self absorbed. "I don't give a crap what anyone says!"

Reaction Score
Everything that's happened that went wrong has to do with coaching and administration. Temple and Navy are proof.

Edsall became WAY too self absorbed. "I don't give a crap what anyone says!"
He was "always" too self absorbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member