Hockey East and CBS All Access Announce Multi-Year Partnership | The Boneyard

Hockey East and CBS All Access Announce Multi-Year Partnership

Reaction Score

>> The Hockey East Association and CBS Interactive today announced a multi-year agreement to stream all Hockey East men's and women's games on CBS All Access, CBS' subscription video on demand and live streaming service. The comprehensive partnership, beginning with the 2019-20 regular season, is the first of its kind for Hockey East.

Under the partnership, each game played in Hockey East arenas, including all postseason contests for both the men's and women's leagues, will be streamed live in the United States and Canada on CBS All Access, with archival content available on demand as well.<<

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Looks like you can try it for a week free and then it will go to $5.99 a month. Prob get it for playoff games

Reaction Score
Love it.
I'll gladly lay 6 bucks a month during hockey season and I liked that they are archiving games.
Looks like this is taking place immediately

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Love it.
I'll gladly lay 6 bucks a month during hockey season and I liked that they are archiving games.
Looks like this is taking place immediately
I’ve had this all season. Was able to watch all of the road games that weren’t already being broadcast on NESN or SNY. Definitely worth the money, but quality can be spotty at times.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
FYI to everyone who has Fire TV. Currently the service is not streaming the hockey games correctly. CBS All Access is currently looking for a fix. It will hopefully be fixed by next weekends games. Other platforms seem to be working correctly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom