Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

Reaction Score
@Deepster there's bravado all over this board right now. We've got @McLovin talking about a team with no weaknesses. We've got people looking so far passed our next game they are talking about NEXT SEASON! Next season? We haven't been to the dance in a LONG time. I can't believe @Hangman Swami was even able to find his rope! Why in the name of Muppet are people talking about next season? Stay in the now people. Do your job Deep.

You can't blame the unwashed masses for being excited. The last week has been like someone threw chum into shark tank. The Mojo is strong right now.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
@Deepster there's bravado all over this board right now. We've got @McLovin talking about a team with no weaknesses. We've got people looking so far passed our next game they are talking about NEXT SEASON! Next season? We haven't been to the dance in a LONG time. I can't believe @Hangman Swami was even able to find his rope! Why in the name of Muppet are people talking about next season? Stay in the now people. Do your job Deep.
1615242341802.png
Me right now, struttin' round with more mojo than Aladin.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I've been afraid to check this thread for the last few days...man I love March when UConn is good.

Reaction Score
You got to roll with this - this is the MOJO, Hurley is making the call.

"We have a chip on our shoulder. People haven't praised a lot of our season. We've had a lot of detractors. And I love that. We're going to have a chip on our shoulder and a real edge to us over the next couple weeks. That's our mentality.

"All of a sudden we're a sexy pick to make a big run here in March, where no one thought we were any good not too long ago."

Find the haters and doubters from earlier this season and string 'em up. MOJO

1615249908809.png

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
You got to roll with this - this is the MOJO, Hurley is making the call.

"We have a chip on our shoulder. People haven't praised a lot of our season. We've had a lot of detractors. And I love that. We're going to have a chip on our shoulder and a real edge to us over the next couple weeks. That's our mentality.

"All of a sudden we're a sexy pick to make a big run here in March, where no one thought we were any good not too long ago."

Find the haters and doubters from earlier this season and string 'em up. MOJO

View attachment 65476

Took the words out of @Deepster's mouth

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Oh boy this thread title gives me major nostalgia. I’ll be watching the hanging from the audience with glee!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I've been here forever and expect most know my handle and I will never add enough to get hanged. I like that. Happy to add to the mojo after hanging (other than shoo shoo orange flu).

Reaction Score
I've been here forever and expect most know my handle and I will never add enough to get hanged. I like that. Happy to add to the mojo after hanging (other than shoo shoo orange flu).
There's still time for you do something Dove would do. Watch your step, old friend.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I took a yard hiatus after 2016, but back then there was some poster who was adamant that you can find no better Italian food than Olive Garden. He was lambasted, but stood firm. If someone remembers who it was, I vote for him.

I think that was Jim Hurley, who doesn't post here anymore?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
@Deepster

Time to hang @Kolumbo

with a sentence of drinking pickle juice before every game to ward off the Bouk leg cramps.

I'd go further and suggest he also have to buy and use a pump for a certain part of his lower abdominal region to make sure Bouk's cupping sessions also don't lead to cramping.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Hope it's somebody I have on ignore

Has to be somebody who hated on Hurley & Cole

Especially if they said Bouknight or Jackson would never take the court for UConn again

Reaction Score
Any update on who gets hung/hanged? BE tournament over. We could probably use the mojo

Reaction Score
Can we hang the trainer who performed the cupping on Bouk? Clearly drained his energy like Sampson from the Old Testament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom