Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

You know, you have only one job, around here.

You are admitting: 1. You haven't done your job. 2. You are not particularly capable of getting the job done. 3. You are flailing around, asking every slack hated drift-by and blow-in on this message board if any of them have a clue as to how to do your job.

These are not encouraging signs.

Reaction Score

You are admitting: 1. You haven't done your job. 2. You are not particularly capable of getting the job done. 3. You are flailing around, asking every slack hated drift-by and blow-in on this message board if any of them have a clue as to how to do your job.

Are you firing a cannonball at Judge Deep?

Reaction Score

You should be smart enough to know that 1) I always do my job, 2) I never listen to the suggestions of you mouth breathers, and 3) I just got this board whipped up all week and ready for the postseason.

Hangman Swami

Don’t tempt me.
Reaction Score
Hey, where is @Hangman Swami ?
The Hangman is at the ready, awaiting the Jurrrdge’s call.
E8ACF64B-7A11-4AD5-8459-84D765840E31.jpeg

Hangman Swami

Don’t tempt me.
Reaction Score

Your loyal Hangman awaits your call, Jurrrdge.
8FA550EE-B272-40AC-9C74-FDE30F94EB7B.jpeg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You should be smart enough to know that 1) I always do my job, 2) I never listen to the suggestions of you mouth breathers, and 3) I just got this board whipped up all week and ready for the postseason.
Dude.

We all laud your laurels on some of our wonderful rides.

but you hung a Syracuse fan one year with “ shoo shoo orange flu”

That pretty much erases 3 natty’s it was such a debacle.

and we haven’t even touched upon Jason.

But yet I still support you.

Reaction Score
Dude.

We all laud your laurels on some of our wonderful rides.

but you hung a Syracuse fan one year with “ shoo shoo orange flu”

That pretty much erases 3 natty’s it was such a debacle.

and we haven’t even touched upon Jason.

But yet I still support you.
Says the guy who’s biggest contribution is being credited with anything Arby’s related.

if you were at the wheel of this bus it’d be in ditch before their sneakers were tied.

August_West

Reaction Score
Says the guy who’s biggest contribution is being credited with anything Arby’s related.

if you were at the wheel of this bus it’d be in ditch before their sneakers were tied.
We’d have 8

August_West

Reaction Score
Let’s hang CTO..... derp

Reaction Score

And maybe some curly fries

Reaction Score
Wasn't there a pretty serious debacle in trying to gin up the 2016 mojo? I think it caused a mini-mutiny if I remember correctly.

Reaction Score
Wasn't there a pretty serious debacle in trying to gin up the 2016 mojo? I think it caused a mini-mutiny if I remember correctly.

There are always haters that sit back, behind their keyboards, drinking their Haterade. Just let the Judge do what he does. The only guy with more trophies than me is Tom Brady.

Reaction Score
I took a yard hiatus after 2016, but back then there was some poster who was adamant that you can find no better Italian food than Olive Garden. He was lambasted, but stood firm. If someone remembers who it was, I vote for him.

Reaction Score

NOW We're talking!!!

Reaction Score

Sounds like maybe someone needs to hang themselves...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@Deepster there's bravado all over this board right now. We've got @McLovin talking about a team with no weaknesses. We've got people looking so far passed our next game they are talking about NEXT SEASON! Next season? We haven't been to the dance in a LONG time. I can't believe @Hangman Swami was even able to find his rope! Why in the name of Muppet are people talking about next season? Stay in the now people. Do your job Deep.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom