Hmm. Who am I gonna hang? | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Hmm. Who am I gonna hang?

Reaction Score
Soaking in that sweet victory tonight got me to thinking. I need to find me a victim in the next couple weeks.

The Judge is a wise and fair administer of Boneyard law and lives by the “guilty until proven innocent” credo. And I’ll listen to your suggestions. Even the really stupid ones.

But make no mistakes. We’re baaaaaaaack.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I just noticed that @August_West is passively champagning to hang @Fishy.

Edit. He's campaigning, not champagning. Both fun of course but entirely different.
I don’t know where I’ve done that in this case, but I’ve been full throated in my desire for his ouster for a couple decades. But these days I don’t think there is even a teaspoon of mojo for a midnight to 3 am sporadic poster.

Last edited:

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I don’t know where I’ve done that in this case, but I’ve been full throated in my desire for hours ouster for a couple decades. But these days I don’t think there is even a teaspoon of mojo for a midnight to 3 am sporadic poster.
There be a shark strung up by its skibbies in yer profile sailor.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I ate Boars head sausalito turkey on a sub roll with Heinz ketchup.

I played my part.

and you obtuse nutjobs are exactly what the mojo requires, you will litigate your sentence. No doubt about it.
Oh c'mon, you had a different turkey item every other day. Artisanal grass fed turkey pate with some vague tomatoey tapenade. It was a mockery of the sentence and mojo gods took out their righteous wrath upon the team.

If you promise the volcano a young virgin, you don't throw the village’s 80 year old hooker in the volcano. You, sir, were that 80 year old hooker.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Lol you should hanged for throwing your kid in the snow...

(Awesome job on the Hot Sauce Challenge, BTW.)

August_West

Reaction Score
I‘m a lawyer with a White Shark license plate and I still didn’t make that connection.
That’s because you’re a lawyer :). Self reflection is not an attribute.

In fairness to you , you are never thinking about yourselves.
Some may call that selflessness

I call that a singular focus on screwing everyone else.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I‘m a lawyer with a White Shark license plate and I still didn’t make that connection.

That’s because you’re a lawyer :). Self reflection is not an attribute.

In fairness to you , you are never thinking about yourselves.
Some may call that selflessness

I call that a singular focus on screwing everyone else.
I fully embrace the shark. I own at least six shark ties, two pairs of shark socks and a shark belt. I am wearing the shark belt as I type; I wore it and a pair of the shark socks to work with my suit today. Debated pairing one of the shark ties but I had a video deposition and thought it might be too cute by half.

August_West

Reaction Score
I fully embrace the shark. I own at least six shark ties, two pairs of shark socks and a shark belt. I am wearing the shark belt as I type; I wore it and a pair of the shark socks to work with my suit today. Debated pairing one of the shark ties but I had a video deposition and thought it might be too cute by half.
@Deepster ^^^^^^^^^^

Reaction Score
statler and waldorf laughing GIF

Do we have a contingency plan in place for when the actual "OG" judges can't remember the laws?

Asking for @SportsFan88
See, there’s stuff about the law you don’t understand young man, A judge doesn’t have to remember the law. Whatever he says becomes the law. There are no appeals in the Boneyard,

Reaction Score
You know, ADub may be onto something with this whole hanging lawyers thingy.
It's almost worth considering setting up multiple IDs just to chat this one up….

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom