Here's why i think UCONN could lose 12 games this year... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Here's why i think UCONN could lose 12 games this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
i dunno. given all the sniping i've seen in a bunch of recent threads, i thought a bit of good natured humor would be appropriate. and i don't think there are enough hours in the day to "start threads mocking everyone with an opinion going against the grain". but if anyone could do it, i'd vote for you! ;)
When I say going against the grain, these are few and far between. Certainly thinking that UConn would go 195-0 is going against the grain as is our friend from Virginia's posts on UConn definately losing 7 games and possibly 12. I haven't seen that many more with similar over the top claims.

And Eric, you are as snipy as anyone, so please stop trying to make me out as the one that would start a thread mocking another poster. Since you are the only one doing that, my guess would be that you are the likely candidate to do that again.

But I really don't want to start a back and forth and get this thread locked, so I will apologize if I upset you.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
not upset at all. i find it amusing and slightly sad actually. you are the ONLY one who said anything snotty in the thread. everyone else took it at face value - an amusing post meant to be funny. yet again you hijack a post with your attitude. yet again you take a potshot at someone, in this case me. so go ahead and apologize if it makes you feel better. the sad part is not only do you not mean it, but you will do it again.

Sad? Now THAT is funny. My attitude?Interesting that your second post in this thread is missing. It was filled with attitude to VAUConn. Something about his opinion being from "fantasyland".

hijack? Please, that is such bull. It was directly related to your original post. And I just stated my opinoin. You don't deal with critisim very well.

Ok...no matter how you reply, I'm done in this thread.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Sad? Now THAT is funny. My attitude?Interesting that your second post in this thread is missing. It was filled with attitude to VAUConn. Something about his opinion being from "fantasyland".

hijack? Please, that is such bull. It was directly related to your original post. And I just stated my opinoin. You don't deal with critisim very well.

Ok...no matter how you reply, I'm done in this thread.
thank god for small favors. and by the way, i didn't see VAU crying or whining about it - not in the thread nor in a PM. so glad you decided to take up the cause on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom