OT: - Headed to Officer Training School | The Boneyard

OT: Headed to Officer Training School

Reaction Score
I'm sitting in Montgomery, AL reading all the posts from the last few days and realized this is the last time for the next 50+ days I'll be able to get on here.

Tomorrow at 1200 CST I start my second go around at Air Force Officer Training School since March 2017 (had a "seizure" last time) and I'm a little sad I won't be able to see a few things:

1) UConn win it's first football game of the year

2) HCRE get recruits 8-10 to verbally commit

3) The September Dam to break in basketball recruiting

4) All the @Chief00 doubters eating humble pie when the dam breaks in September

I wish you all safe board posting and hope you all have some great UConn games/stories to talk about.

November 9th can't come soon enough!

#BLEEDBLUE

Reaction Score
I'm sitting in Montgomery, AL reading all the posts from the last few days and realized this is the last time for the next 50+ days I'll be able to get on here.

Tomorrow at 1200 CST I start my second go around at Air Force Officer Training School since March 2017 (had a "seizure" last time) and I'm a little sad I won't be able to see a few things:

I wish you all safe board posting and hope you all have some great UConn games/stories to talk about.

#BLEEDBLUE
You're out November 9 and you think you're going to miss the football team winning a game?!

But more importantly, thank you for your service.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

#BLEEDBLUE
All the best in your career Young'un.

As for Chief...just go to any diner or bar in Montgomery and sidle up to folks starting with "How 'bout that Chief?" And a conversation is born.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
You may be back to see #1. Hell you may be waiting longer than that with the rest of us.

And thanks for your service

Reaction Score
You're out November 9 and you think you're going to miss the football team winning a game?!

But more importantly, than you for your service.

Thanks! Got a good laugh on your post. I think they'll beat URI.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Good Luck, Thank You for your service and I hope you accomplish all that you set out to do in the Air Force
UConn will always be here but this part of your life comes only once - make the most of it

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Lol. Thanks. Ive been in 16 years already so most people think I'm nuts going back to basic.
No going to OCS after being, what an E-7(?) is not nuts, it's downright crackers! (Yeah, I went through the enlisted version - NCO Academy - basic training for E-6's. Yeah lots to learn there.)
Do you come out with O-3 or just O-2? Please don't say butter bar, because that would be beyond crackers.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Best of luck with your training. Grateful for your service. You can catch up with it all when you come home. You'll be in great shape!

Reaction Score
No going to OCS after being, what an E-7(?) is not nuts, it's downright crackers! (Yeah, I went through the enlisted version - NCO Academy - basic training for E-6's. Yeah lots to learn there.)
Do you come out with O-3 or just O-2? Please don't say butter bar, because that would be beyond crackers.

Yeah I'm an E7... Missed E8 by 17 points. Only come out as a butter bar.

C

Chief00

Enjoy! And even if you don’t - you are helping keep the rest of us safe. So thank you for that!
PS - Coach Hurley is really on the hook now to break the recruiting dam in September.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom