Hawaii Honeymoon Advice | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hawaii Honeymoon Advice

Reaction Score
Good Morning Boneyard!

I'm getting married this October and recently cancelled mine and my Fiancée's Paris honeymoon plans. I'm now pivoting to booking a 2 week stay in Hawaii during the second half of October and am finding the task more daunting than first expected. Can any of you guys share any advice as to which island would be best suited for a romantic getaway? Any tips or lived experiences would be much appreciated as I scramble to get this organized. Thanks!
Ive been to all except Molokai. Definitely Kauai or Maui. Kauai has great hiking for different levels.. If I go again I would book the overnight camping permit to Kalalau Beach. 11 miles each direction. Phenomenal. Kauai also has my favorite beach I've ever been to and I've been to a ton of beaches. Secret Beach.. Find it..

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Good Morning Boneyard!

I'm getting married this October and recently cancelled mine and my Fiancée's Paris honeymoon plans. I'm now pivoting to booking a 2 week stay in Hawaii during the second half of October and am finding the task more daunting than first expected. Can any of you guys share any advice as to which island would be best suited for a romantic getaway? Any tips or lived experiences would be much appreciated as I scramble to get this organized. Thanks!
So what did you decide to do?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom