OT: - Hartford wins lawsuit | The Boneyard

OT: Hartford wins lawsuit

Reaction Score
I'm glad that this hopefully results in the area getting more built up. I will also say, my company has corporate tickets and can't give them away this year. Lots of people taking them but not going or not interested in them in the first place. Hopefully that's not a sign of losing momentum.

Reaction Score
I'm glad that this hopefully results in the area getting more built up. I will also say, my company has corporate tickets and can't give them away this year. Lots of people taking them but not going or not interested in them in the first place. Hopefully that's not a sign of losing momentum.
The Wolfpack used to sell out in the early years too.

Reaction Score
Centerplan doesn't really exist anymore. Landino skipped town in late 2017 and his team has scattered around the state, taking on some of Centerplan's previous projects. I'm surprised he was able to even see the litigation through to verdict.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm glad that this hopefully results in the area getting more built up. I will also say, my company has corporate tickets and can't give them away this year.
I'll take some. Let me know the dates you have available.

You're welcome.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My counter anecdote is that my buddy's two daughters in their 20's have both been to a dozen or so games this year.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
When the weather is good they draw. When the weather isn’t good they don’t draw.

How many years will this go on? If they develop the area it could go on longer than most of our sports fads.

Reaction Score
When the weather is good they draw. When the weather isn’t good they don’t draw.

How many years will this go on? If they develop the area it could go on longer than most of our sports fads.
I wanted to let you know that after reading your post I took a look over at your stats. 42k messages and 60k likes is very impressive. Well done. Congratulations!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Centerplan doesn't really exist anymore. Landino skipped town in late 2017 and his team has scattered around the state, taking on some of Centerplan's previous projects. I'm surprised he was able to even see the litigation through to verdict.
'bobby' stopped playin hoops after he remarried. maybe that's where it went wrong.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Re Yard Goats sales. Has anyone tried to get tickets lately? The rest of the season is practically sold out.

Reaction Score
Cool.

Deepster just wants to know if anyone got shot.

Hasn’t Hartford had a bunch of murders or gunshot wounds in the last couple weeks? It’s not out of the realm of questions you could ask.

Reaction Score
Re Yard Goats sales. Has anyone tried to get tickets lately? The rest of the season is practically sold out.
Yes, very few tix available.

Some tickets seem to pop up the day of the game.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Nah. It's a sign your campaign of fear, although having nada impact on us tough Boneyarders, is having an affect on your wimpy working colleagues.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom