Hartford Healthcare Amphitheater | The Boneyard

Hartford Healthcare Amphitheater

Reaction Score
For those who haven't gone there it's a great venue, former Bluefish baseball. Open air and mostly covered. If you happen to be there they run deals for future shows (only that night) with no fees, and they can be great seats they are just looking to move. Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan $29 all included. Amazing. Just saw Jackson Browne. Hasn't lost a thing. Good reason to go is to get future show tickets. Ralph and Rich's 2 blocks away but books up fast.

Reaction Score
Glad you enjoyed the show! I was catching a Hartford @ Bridgeport AHL game in the spring and the parking lot was completely full. At first, I thought, I can't believe an AHL game might be sold out, but it happened to be the night of a show at the HHA.

It was pretty cool to walk by and even from outside the venue, the sound system sounded great. I don't remember who was the act, but it was a hip hop show.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yeah I was there last month. The acoustics really are great.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Pro tip: to avoid the parking and showtime traffic headaches, park at the Stratford train station and take the train for one stop.

Hoping as they develop steelpoint and across the harbor more in the coming decade they fix the parking situation around there - it’s a total nightmare. The off-ramp situation off of 95 and Rt 8. don’t help either.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Hoping as they develop steelpoint and across the harbor more in the coming decade they fix the parking situation around there - it’s a total nightmare. The off-ramp situation off of 95 and Rt 8. don’t help either.
Yeah the parking and traffic patterns are terrible.

Reaction Score
We had zero parking problems because we arrived early and park free in their lot very close. Then as Jackson Brown neared the end of his last encore The Load Out, we walked out and drove straight out no problem. 2 minutes to route 8.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom