Hartford Courant Editorial Board: "With coronavirus raging, Connecticut needs to shut down football at UConn and the state’s high schools this fall" | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hartford Courant Editorial Board: "With coronavirus raging, Connecticut needs to shut down football at UConn and the state’s high schools this fall"

Reaction Score
personally, I don't live my life around the opinions of a failing newspaper editor.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's the Commie Courant
enough said
Chicago and LA owned

Reaction Score
Some in the newspaper business and even more so on TV feel it is imperative to share their “brilliance”. Thank goodness our athletic director is taking a thoughtful approach. The governor, politics, and washed up newspapers should stay out of it. So far Lamont doesn’t seem to be taking the bait. UConn should be the last to cancel football if needed not the first. Jumping the gun could put the final nail in the coffin for the program as it would destroy recruiting for years to come.

Reaction Score
You make the trip without any stops? I am guessing you make at least two, especially if you have traffic. It is when they stop you will have the issue with exposure to others. I agree the trip is not difficuly for the players.
Geezus, do you people ever leave your houses? Have you seriously not been around people for 6 months and you're planning on not being around people for the next year and beyond?

Reaction Score
It's the Commie Courant
enough said
Chicago and LA owned
It's hard to believe but you're even worse when you step away from talking basketball, a sport which you know nothing about.

Reaction Score
Even with vaccine, ‘We will be dealing with this forever’: Virus experts Frieden, Osterholm

“Even with a vaccine, there is no going back to normal anytime soon,” said Thomas Frieden, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, speaking at a CNBC Workforce Executive Council virtual event to human resources executives on July 23 about a safe return to the workplace. “Prepare for at least eight to 12 months of this situation,” said Frieden, who now runs the Resolve to Save Lives disease prevention organization.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom