Hartford Athletic on ESPN2 tonight! | The Boneyard

Hartford Athletic on ESPN2 tonight!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Big game tonight on the Deuce at 7:00pm. This puts HA on ESPN more than the Yard Goats and Wolf Pack! But less than the CT Sun and Manchester Little League.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The GA section is sold out! Should look good on TV.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Another one bites the dust.
We have Queensboro FC coming in next year, Providence the next season. Those will be some fun road trips.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It’s a revolving door.
Still, I've yet to go to a game when I didn't have a good time. Even last night's battle for 5th in the wind and rain. I'll let you worry about all that other stuff for me.

Reaction Score
Still, I've yet to go to a game when I didn't have a good time. Even last night's battle for 5th in the wind and rain. I'll let you worry about all that other stuff for me.
Downplaying the USL is his MO. That includes jumping onto inactive HA threads and randomly posting about another team's demise.

Reaction Score
Downplaying the USL is his MO. That includes jumping onto inactive HA threads and randomly posting about another team's demise.

Oh sorry next time I will create a whole new thread.

You are a new guy, but basically we do that here. We go of on tangents. It’s ok. Most of us here have been posting together for well over a decade across three different websites.

The USL made a deal with the devil, and now they are getting burned. It may not result in their demise but a bunch of teams are going to be going away.

Reaction Score

I know. I’ve been following minor league soccer for a while. You just see the sand things happening over and over.

Reaction Score
Not really. I've been on and off this board over the past 5 years just under different names. We butted heads on the Hartford City thread awhile back.

Candy and Soda is in the fridge, you can go watch cartoons if you want.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I know. I’ve been following minor league soccer for a while. You just see the sand things happening over and over.
I don't see any sand things. Then again, it's field turf.

Reaction Score
Candy and Soda is in the fridge, you can go watch cartoons if you want.
Oh how I missed your lame comebacks! Look on the bright side, at least I'm not living in middle of nowhere Kansas with a strange fascination for a school and a state I have no connection with whatsoever. Must be real sad to be that guy.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If there are any hardcore HA fans travelling to Pittsburgh for the Riverhounds game Saturday, let me know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom