Hartford Athletic - 2021 | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Hartford Athletic - 2021

Reaction Score
Just wondering about what the USL people are thinking now that their sugar daddy has launched its own D3 league to compete against the USL League One.
I'd be more worried about NISA in the long run than USL.
Given that the attendance of the MLS USL teams has numbered in the dozens rather than the hundreds it wouldn’t seem to be much of a threat.
See, you answered your own question. I knew you could do it champ!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just wondering about what the USL people are thinking now that their sugar daddy has launched its own D3 league to compete against the USL League One.
Who's my sugar daddy?

Reaction Score
Ok Porg.
I'm not sure what your history is with Mike (Porg) but it seems you think anyone who calls you out on your bs is him. You two didn't get along or something? Time to kiss and make up!

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what your history is with Mike (Porg) but it seems you think anyone who calls you out on your bs is him. You two didn't get along or something? Time to kiss and make up!

Porg is what we call people like you who show up for one issue only.

Reaction Score
Porg is what we call people like you
Who's we? More like just you and maybe the voices in your head.
who show up for one issue only.
Honestly I don't know anyone else who would ask a question they already know the answer to just for the sake of on a soccer league they obviously hate but love to talk about regardless. Only you man, only you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom