Hardly ever do I want Louisville but yes | The Boneyard

Hardly ever do I want Louisville but yes

Reaction Score
I want Louisville to be up in Q4, but lose to ND on the last play. Karma.

Reaction Score
No dude. All true UConn fans hate ND

And by the way this board almost has almost less participants than what watches BCU anything.

Jezz. I got to rethink my donations.

FISHY!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
4th and 11 and ND goes for it with 9+ minutes left? Is Diaco on their staff (or Edsall - depending on your feelings) ?

Reaction Score
We do? What did they ever do to us, not counting women's hoops?

We all know we should've been in ACC over Louisville. And for that reason, screw Louisville, always.
Really? ND could have saved the old BE by just joining in football!

WOW. How different would history be with that lineup of great fb teams and lights out bb schools.

That’s why I hate ND!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Really? ND could have saved the old BE by just joining in football!

WOW. How different would history be with that lineup of great fb teams and lights out bb schools.

That’s why I hate ND!
We all know what Rule #1 for realignment is.

Rule #2 is ND will not join a conference until/unless its the only remaining option to keep FB viable. And even then, only to the B1G.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I hate both schools. Since LCC was ranked, I felt rooting for ND was the right thing.
I get what ND did (or didn't do), but between the 2, I find LCC to be the more hated school. Scumbags. Sold their soul to the devil and were rewarded with a seat at the table.

Reaction Score
No dude. All true UConn fans hate ND

And by the way this board almost has almost less participants than what watches BCU anything.

Jezz. I got to rethink my donations.

FISHY!!!!!!!!!

I root for both the Huskies and Irish. Grew up with Dad in CT watching Notre Dame football games on channel 9 on Sunday morning with Lindsay Nelson, before they were on live TV. They were much more relevant than UConn football but as a men’s hoops fan I certainly followed football in Storrs as well. Went to see the ND Husky game in South Bend and rooted for the Huskies.

Having said that Marcus Freeman is a horrible head football coach, he’s in way over his head. Lost the Ohio State game himself and did all he could to lose the Duke game. Didn’t see last nights game but not surprised at all, they’re not a very well coached team you see it in penalties and game management.

Reaction Score
Late uncle (also my godfather) was an Irish alum. This house roots for the Leprechauns except when they play the Huskies in any sport...

Reaction Score
We do? What did they ever do to us, not counting women's hoops?

We all know we should've been in ACC over Louisville. And for that reason, screw Louisville, always.
Notre Dame stood by and let the BE collapse. ND could have single handedly gotten UConn into the ACC. but they didn't. Notre Dame pushed the ACC to take Cal and Stanford. Louisville ( who I am not a fan of, but they are lower on my hate list than ND, BC, Cuse, Pitt and Miami), did what they needed to do in 2011 to get to the ACC. We did not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom