OT- Handling Posts That Irritate Us. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Handling Posts That Irritate Us.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I love this. I intended to do two posts. It was going to be the op and a post exactly as yours. They were going to be posted back to back.

I’m well aware that the OP is a common sense approach in dealing with people and many if not most people who can benefit from the advice will ignore it and those who already apply it believe it’s an effort of futility.

I elected the serious start in spite of knowing it was setting me up to ridicule. If one or two posters can take the advice and benefit from it I consider the effort worth it.

Reaction Score
Irritating or stupid statements<verbal abuse or bullying<physical assault;
IMHO the latter two issues necessitate interference. The first category does not.

Step 1: After reading a post that irritates you count to 100.
Step 2: If you read an entire post that irritated you ask yourself why.
Step 3: If you believe you can change someone else good luck. The only person you can change is yourself. If you observe that someone and/or yourself has made a suggestion of change and that suggestion was not taken, why persist in further fruitless activity. Be your own solution and find another way of dealing with the irritation.

Or ask me I will assist you in your reply depending on the situation I promise! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom