OT: - Hallelujah, Alleluia, or just Yay | The Boneyard

OT: Hallelujah, Alleluia, or just Yay

Reaction Score
So...I work at a retiremement community where there is a woman employed as a server in our dining area. An immigrant from the Philippines who married an American and came to the U.S. several years ago. Terrific person and adored by residents and staff in equal measure.

Today she'll be working as usual. But at 12:30, the busiest time in dining, she's getting a big surprise. The world-renowned McCrite Choir (average age about 85) is doing a flash mob to honor Noreen Lewis.

On Friday she'll be at a federal courthouse to take the oath to become an American citizen.

Today is my day off. Could read a book, catch a movie, watch re-plays of UConn's unexpectedly historic women, or just take a nap.

Nah. Am headed to McCrite in honor of my friend Noreen. Our country will be a little better when she takes that oath. She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Reaction Score
So...I work at a retiremement community where there is a woman employed as a server in our dining area. An immigrant from the Philippines who married an American and came to the U.S. several years ago. Terrific person and adored by residents and staff in equal measure.

Today she'll be working as usual. But at 12:30, the busiest time in dining, she's getting a big surprise. The world-renowned McCrite Choir (average age about 85) is doing a flash mob to honor Noreen Lewis.

On Friday she'll be at a federal courthouse to take the oath to become an American citizen.

Today is my day off. Could read a book, catch a movie, watch re-plays of UConn's unexpectedly historic women, or just take a nap.

Nah. Am headed to McCrite in honor of my friend Noreen. Our country will be a little better when she takes that oath. She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.
Nah --I'm watching the Tulane game again. Manila,Baggio and Cavity City were enough for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom