Had Any Wierd UConn Football Dreams Lately? | The Boneyard

Had Any Wierd UConn Football Dreams Lately?

Reaction Score
I did. I was sitting in AD DB's office as he was confiding in me that we were about to sign a deal to play Rutgers every year for the next 30 years. We sat there smiling in a most deeply satisfied way, as we both somehow knew that this meant an unstoppable rise to preeminence for UConn football.

Maybe I need to take some time away from the BY and UConn football.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
In the Warde Manuel days I had a dream that I was golfing with him and Suzie where they clued me in we would be joining the PAC-12. He was like I know the logistics don’t make sense but the money ensures our survival.

What does it mean?

Means I’m an idiot.

Reaction Score
You misspelled “wired.” :D

I remember back in the ‘80s I once dreamed that UConn beat Oklahoma in football. So strange that years later we would move up to 1-A, face OU in the Fiesta Bowl, then regress back to 1-AA level talent again.

Reaction Score
I did. I was sitting in AD DB's office as he was confiding in me that we were about to sign a deal to play Rutgers every year for the next 30 years. We sat there smiling in a most deeply satisfied way, as we both somehow knew that this meant an unstoppable rise to preeminence for UConn football.

Maybe I need to take some time away from the BY and UConn football.
Yeah. I had a dream they were relevant. Immediately knew i was in a dream.

Reaction Score
yeah, I was at the Rent and saw this in the stands & on the field..... :D

1632266028422.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I once dreamed that I overheard Delaney in an airport talking about expansion candidates. He mentioned UConn, but quickly dismissed it. I started to talk to him about Connecticut as a candidate. Because we had talked about all this stuff so much on the conference realignment board, every time he had an objection, like Hartford being a middle sized market, I was able to point out that we have another million in Fairfield County plus fans in the area. Before we left he told me if you schedule a meeting with your president we’ll consider UConn. I went back with Herbst, made the pitch to Delaney and the presidents and we got in.

Reaction Score
I once dreamed that I overheard Delaney in an airport talking about expansion candidates. He mentioned UConn, but quickly dismissed it. I started to talk to him about Connecticut as a candidate. Because we had talked about all this stuff so much on the conference realignment board, every time he had an objection, like Hartford being a middle sized market, I was able to point out that we have another million in Fairfield County plus fans in the area. Before we left he told me if you schedule a meeting with your president we’ll consider UConn. I went back with Herbst, made the pitch to Delaney and the presidents and we got in.
How depressed you must have been when you woke up!

Reaction Score
Yeah, I dreamed some numbskull athletic director rehired HCRE1.0, also known as HCREDreamJob1.0 as UConn's new head coach. Then HCRE2.0 spent the better part of 4 years driving the program to new lows while this same athletic director blew smoke up my .
Finally woke up on September 6th to find out some good and bad news. The bad was that my dream was true, the good was that it was finally over.

Reaction Score
I had a dream last Friday night we got out to a 5-0 lead over army. Absolutely stoned the triple option for the safety.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Yeah, I have a dream... I dont think its weird, but I'm pretty sure the cheerleading team would object!

Reaction Score
I actually did last night so this thread is a little scary. The good news is UConn is going to tie the score at 14 this weekend just before the half. Qb scramble from like the 5.

Reaction Score
Yes, I had a crazy dream last night...We had an undefeated season 2 years after we replaced a coach. We beat the following: Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State, Iowa, Maryland, Rutgers, Syracuse, Duke and Texas. We also won the NC in men's and women's basketball, hockey, men's and women's soccer and baseball.

I have to stop drinking whiskey before bed..:)

Reaction Score
Not until I saw this post but did have a real dream this morning Barry Switzer became coach and he and I were walking away from a press conference and he said to me “They’re going to kick our ass”. Oh well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom