Guesses on Season Ticket Numbers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Guesses on Season Ticket Numbers

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
There is no rational reason to buy season tickets, and if you do there is no rational reason not to buy the cheapest tickets available and walk to whatever bench seat you want. Sitting between the 30 and 35 yard lines, I could have as many people as I wanted joining me from other seats any week. Those who buy season tickets, for now, are just doing so to support the program. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Buy season tickets to support the program. That is the rational reason. C’mon man - give it a rest.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Buy season tickets to support the program. That is the rational reason. C’mon man - give it a rest.
Agreed. Sometimes you have to ask why I am doing this to myself. But it’s about supporting something bigger than getting immediate self gratification. All the more enjoyable when they turn it around.

Reaction Score
There is no rational reason to buy season tickets, and if you do there is no rational reason not to buy the cheapest tickets available and walk to whatever bench seat you want. Sitting between the 30 and 35 yard lines, I could have as many people as I wanted joining me from other seats any week. Those who buy season tickets, for now, are just doing so to support the program. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I need to renew so I can continue sitting next to you :)

Reaction Score
That's ridiculous. Supporting the program is a "rational reason". I guess that Harry Gampel, the Burton Family, Mark Shenkman, Peter Werth, et al, are not rational people either.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
(my guess).

Reaction Score
I would imagine the Season ticket holders number has declined each season for many years now - curious what the number was last year, do we know?

Any number that shows an up-tick and stops the depleting number is a big win for this program. I think that can happen this year.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That's ridiculous. Supporting the program is a "rational reason". I guess that Harry Gampel, the Burton Family, Mark Shenkman, Peter Werth, et al, are not rational people either.
There was no rational reason for people to buy Fiesta Bowl tickets from the school so they didn't and we got hung with a label of not travelling even though had over 15K there.

Reaction Score

I am sorry if my post confused people, which apparently it did. Anyone who wants to give money should. I do. My point, I guess not made clearly enough, is that there is no reason to purchase good seats to the extent that you want to get value for your money, as opposed to be making a charitible contribution.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
There is no reason to not buy or renew season tickets if you’re a UConn fan.

Husky Value tickets are $5 for the SEASON plus a $30 FIT fee.

That means you can have a pair of season tickets for $70 TOTAL.

Lets support Coach Mora and the program and buy a pair of tickets for this team.

Reaction Score
Season ticket renewals are now LIVE:

so much for that personalized renewal email they alluded to. can't get into the site but good to know the $35 option is still there.

Reaction Score
1000% this. Exactly why I bought a pair of season tickets. I am SICK AND TIRED of how UConn fans are either bball or fball fans. JUST BE A FAN OF THE GD SCHOOL FFS

Reaction Score
There was no rational reason for people to buy Fiesta Bowl tickets from the school so they didn't and we got hung with a label of not travelling even though had over 15K there.
I was there and bought tickets through UConn for that reason.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Last number I’ve seen for season ticket holders was 9000 in 2018. I’m guessing we have about half of that as of now. Anything over 6000 for the 2022 season would be awesome IMO.

2021 season ticket pricing is below. What changes (if any) would you make for 2022 in pricing?
Where is the family section

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I spoke with a ticket rep on the phone- per UConn the pricing is unchanged from 2021 to 2022

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom