Guess which Boneyarder | The Boneyard

Guess which Boneyarder

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Keep telling yourself that.

comes up with better lines. i was probably 19 the last time i did anything other than just shave my head. if it would go away and i could save an hour a month would be great.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I open this thread and I get ads for "Pelvic Clocks." What happened to my Russian Singles ads?

Reaction Score
My head is shaved. i have most of my hair pretty boy. sorry my head doesn’t meet you hairless goals.
Wow!
Who knew, the king of barbs, daggers, and grenades on The Boneyard would be brought to the brink of tears because someone said he's bald.

Lighten up Francis!

Reaction Score
Wow!
Who knew, the king of barbs, daggers, and grenades on The Boneyard would be brought to the brink of tears because someone said he's bald.

Lighten up Francis!

Give the guy a break already !

Too much testosterone accelerates baldness....ain't his fault that his posting style and hair style are what they are.

A poor guy's hormone system is off kilter and you don't want to credit him with a disability?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wow!

Lighten up Francis!

actually i was letting my good friend shizzle know that if he wants to get at me he has to do better than that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom