Graham Stewart | The Boneyard

Graham Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Graham Stewart from Xavier now on Florida just scooped up a blocked punt and returned it for a TD.

Reaction Score
.... and no one whining what a dumb move it was to burn his RS?

Reaction Score
That got UF over .500 for the year. A loss would have had then 6-7.

Reaction Score
Not to mention Georgia nose tackle John Jenkins from Maloney in Meriden with a pass interception yesterday. He's listed at 6'3", 350 lbs.

Reaction Score
Randy threw a fence around Connecticut. Kept the best of the best right here at home. No damn southern school gonna come in here and poach one of our own. Yes sir, going back as far as that kid ?????? Hernandez???? A tight end, I believe. Didn't he wind up at UFC - the University of Florida at Connecticut. Wonder what he's doing these days?

Reaction Score
Randy threw a fence around Connecticut. Kept the best of the best right here at home. No damn southern school gonna come in here and poach one of our own. Yes sir, going back as far as that kid ?????? Hernandez???? A tight end, I believe. Didn't he wind up at UFC - the University of Florida at Connecticut. Wonder what he's doing these days?

When you build a fence, the first thing you do is dig the holes for the posts. HCRE dug a really nice, deep hole - he could just never get out of it when it came to CT HS Football. That is one of the many reasons why we hired PP.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The combination of Vince Lombardi, Bill Parcells and Nick Saban couldn't keep kids from going to Florida. I have 5,000 posts on these boards and have missed one home game in 12 years. If I were recruited by Florida, I'd be on my way and I'd laugh at your posts about it.

If you want to blame Randy Edsall for kids going to Florida, that's your choice... but if UConn ever hires a coach that can outrecruit Florida, I hope you are ready to pony up because that would be the best recruiter in college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom