Goose (the band) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Goose (the band)

Reaction Score
Never heard of Goose...but open to trying just about anything music-wise. You Tube'd them up this morning and listening to them at Peach Fest 2019. Someone with more exposure might be able to say where that ranks in terms of their performances, but this is very easy to listen to!

Reaction Score
Never heard of Goose...but open to trying just about anything music-wise. You Tube'd them up this morning and listening to them at Peach Fest 2019. Someone with more exposure might be able to say where that ranks in terms of their performances, but this is very easy to listen to!
That peach show is sort of what put them on the national radar.
Bingo tour night 4 was a really good set, and I personally really like the two Westville bowl shows from June this year. I also had a great time at the 2 Halloween shows last November (They got delayed a week due to snow)…Their bingo tour got condensed into a movie of sorts that you can watch on prime, or if you want to eat some paper or mushrooms and listen to the Ted tapes on YouTube that is also an interesting experience…..Off to porch Fest to see Palmieri.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Others of us ____agenarians liked Abba.

Speaking of Swedish groups, go to Youtube to hear and see The Fastback, circa now group. Rock and roll it is or like Rockabilly circa now.
abba rocks. soo many good tunes. here's what a half billion hits sounds like, cuz, ya know, you can dance to it. sweeeeeeet, and it's not even close to my fav of theirs.

dis place has a yuge gap in appreciation for the other half of the population that can bring it just as well as the guys.

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i mean, they just wanna have fun. what's wrong with that? almost 1 billion hits.

eat ur heart out, deadheads. youse never smile anyhow.
right aboot now, we could use a whole lot moar fun, and a whole lotta less fear and the constant gnashing of teeth. it ain't a crime (yet?) to smile.

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
speaking of a fun, popular, and timeless tune that is actually a slow jam that u can dance to, have sum

the comment section looks like a veritable united nations of luv for it.
ps. yeti's are total poser ripoffs.

hey auggie doggie! add this to ur repetoire, cuz the folks will luv it!
garuntee.

Reaction Score
Can’t wait for the second set Creatures opener(yes I’m calling it now!!)

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
new release, one day old.
500,000 hits.
i got 1 million hits by tuesday (mebbe tonite?) in the pool.

got a little 'truckin' intro going on, with sum jazzy, bluesy, snoozy stuff tossed in. not really my cup of chai as it kinda fails most of my criteria, but one. it's important.
this guy makes a lot of important beats. good on him.
'i knew that something was going wrong,
when you starting laying down the law...'
yup.

the spirit of freedom lives strong all around us, on fishin boats and bicycles delivering packages. can't be stopped. noice.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
or if you want to eat some paper or mushrooms and listen to the Ted tapes on YouTube that is also an interesting experience…..Off to porch Fest to see Palmieri.
Last week I was on my way back to Hartford area from Rhode Island. I loaded the Ted Tapes album on YouTube music. Goose is very new to me and Ted Tapes is my 1st experience musically listing to them. Let me tell you what great ride back. Really like that album, my brain neurons were running on all cylinders. I missed out on the Mohegan show but I will definitely catch them live.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The show I watched was 11/6/20 from Morris, CT. Apparently their previous show was rained out and they seemed on to me.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
new release, one day old.
500,000 hits.
i got 1 million hits by tuesday (mebbe tonite?) in the pool.

got a little 'truckin' intro going on, with sum jazzy, bluesy, snoozy stuff tossed in. not really my cup of chai as it kinda fails most of my criteria, but one. it's important.
this guy makes a lot of important beats. good on him.
'i knew that something was going wrong,
when you starting laying down the law...'
yup.

the spirit of freedom lives strong all around us, on fishin boats and bicycles delivering packages. can't be stopped. noice.

monday am. almost 1 1/4 million hits. i didn't win the pool.
meh, we win.
mg's pal, let's call her dizzy lizzy, and who is one of the least political people around, has been saying lately 'everybody is in such a mood...'

ya know, i got to thinkin that my tale of pops and the olden days, where he pointed out that the 'telling everrbody what to do' thing back then was far from the spirit on the ground. this beat is exactly that - a megaphone yelling 'stop telling everrbody what to do.'
live free or die, like it sez on the license plate. we ain't going away. ever.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just started listening to this band. I really like what I hear. What tracks would you suggest listening to to continue to develop my taste for them??

Reaction Score
Bonnaroo and now a show at Radio City Music Hall?

I don't know much about Goose, but that's an impressive week of announced shows for these guys.

Reaction Score
abba rocks. soo many good tunes. here's what a half billion hits sounds like, cuz, ya know, you can dance to it. sweeeeeeet, and it's not even close to my fav of theirs.

dis place has a yuge gap in appreciation for the other half of the population that can bring it just as well as the guys.

Abba actually has 10 new songs they released recently. More slow and ballad like, but good stuff. Either had or will have a show where avatars will appear , I think virtually on stage that look like the singers.

So, not them live. Not sure how it will go, but an interesting concept.

In the old days, the Ronettes were one of my favorites with recently deceased Ronnie Spector, and Darlene Love was a great singer for the Shirelles and for other groups.

I always liked good female groups in addition to good male groups.

Reaction Score
Haven't checked them out yet, personally, but do know they're a big hit with the Dead related Discord I'm on.

Reaction Score
Goose F’s sooo hard! They blew up during the pandemic. Saw them up in N.H and New Haven at the tennis court which I have to say is my new favorite venue in CT! Was at the biscuits show also, but out of all the shows I’ve seen so far there no one rocked it like Billy Strings! Went to both nights. Next up in the band world is Neighbor..absolute fire!
Yeah, that venue is a blast. Saw a couple JRAD shows there last summer. What a phenomenal time. Doesn't hurt that JRAD was on fire.

BTW, after seeing this, I jumped on Spotify to listen a bit, and found at least one song that dig a lot, so will definitely be checking out more. That Discord channel's Music Vault has 17 shows, so plenty to choose from

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They have another Mohegan show coming up. I'm pushing for a jam band festival at Dillon Stadium called Goose Fest.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Right now I'm down here in Virginia Beach and the waitress at the bar after finding out we were from Connecticut said," Goose is from Connecticut." Then started listing all the places around the country where she had seen them play.

Reaction Score
Right now I'm down here in Virginia Beach and the waitress at the bar after finding out we were from Connecticut said," Goose is from Connecticut." Then started listing all the places around the country where she had seen them play.
They are gaining popularity nation wide.
This is their new EP:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It looks like the seats in SPAC are virutally sold out for Goose this summer. And the general sale has only been going on for 30 minutes. I think that's amazing.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone else get this email?

1689199470112.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members